90 Days, Falling in Love Days
- Title: 90일, 사랑할 시간 / Gushibil, Saranghal Shigan
- Also known as: 90 Days, Falling in Love Days / 90 Days, Time to Love / 90 Days of Love (YesAsia)
- Genre: Drama, Romance
- Episodes: 16
- Broadcast network: MBC
- Broadcast period: 2006-Nov-15 to 2007-Jan-04
- Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55
A fate that surpasses taboo, a love that surpasses morality...
Hyun Ji-seok (Kang Ji Hwan) is at the peak of his life at thirty-one year old he is fated to leave this earth in three short months. he is married to Park Jung-ran (Jung Hye Young), but it's not shes not his true love. The one and only thing this man wishes for is to find his one true love and spend the remaining 90 day's that he has left with her.
Hyun Ji-seok was fated to meet Mi-yeon (Kim Ha Neul) but their hearts were destined to be broken in the end. Through an unexpected turn of events, Mi-yeon turns out to be his his first cousin. They are now desperately pleading for 90 days in which to love each other for the last time on earth.
Will their love be able to overcome the harsh realities of society?
- Kim Ha Neul as Go Mi-yeon
- Kang Ji Hwan as Hyun Ji-seok
- Jung Hye Young as Park Jung-ran
- Yoon Hee Suk as Kim Tae-hun
- Kim Hyung Bum as Park Duk Goo (Ji-seok's friend)
- Yoon Hyun Sook as Kim Wal Sook (Mi-yeon's friend)
- Choi Sung Ho as Boo Byung Chan (Ji-seok's friend)
- Ha Jae Young as Mi-yeon's father
- Kim Hye Ok as Ji-seok's mother
- Lee Jae Yong as Ji-seok's father
- Lee Jang Woo
Source: TNSMK Korea
- MBC Official Website
- MBC Global Media
- 90 Days, Falling in Love Days with English subs on DramaFever (US and Canada Only)