Ashita no Kita Yoshio
- Title: あしたの、喜多善男
- Title (romaji): Ashita no Kita Yoshio
- Also known as: Kita Yoshio's Tomorrow
- Tagline: 世界一不運な男の、奇跡の１１日間
- Tagline (romaji): Sekaiichi Fuun na Otoko no, Kiseki no 11-nichikan
- Tagline (English): The World's Unluckiest Man, and his 11-day Miracle
- Format: Renzoku
- Genre: Human drama
- Episodes: 11
- Viewership ratings: 7.1 (Kanto)
- Broadcast network: Fuji TV, KTV
- Broadcast period: 2008-Jan-08 to 2008-Mar-18
- Air time: Tuesday 22:00
- Theme song: Mayonaka no Boon Boon by Yamazaki Masayoshi
Can a coward commit suicide?
Meet Kita Yoshio, a very unlucky man who has chosen his close friend's death anniversary as his suicide date, which is 11 days away. The number 11 has been quite significant throughout his life: he was born on November 11th; his roll call number at school was #11; and 11 years ago, he and his wife, Mizuho, went through a divorce. Debt-laden and feeling unneeded to the world, he sells off all his belongings and plans for his death date. However, on the 1st day, he meets Yashiro Heita as well as numerous other characters who will cause him to experience the most eventful 11 days of his life. -- Rikayla
- Kohinata Fumiyo as Kita Yoshio
- Matsuda Ryuhei as Yashiro Heita
- Konishi Manami as Washizu Mizuho
- Kuriyama Chiaki as Hasegawa Rika
- Yoshitaka Yuriko as Yoimachi Shinobu
- Maruyama Tomomi as Yoda Ryoichi
- Yoshiie Akihito (吉家章人) as Yaida
- Iwamatsu Ryo as Ebata Tatsuo
- Imai Masayuki as Minami Takao
- Kaname Jun as Moriwaki Daisuke
- Namase Katsuhisa as Sugimoto Masaru
- Original writing: Shimada Masahiko Jiyu Shikei (novel)
- Screenwriter: George Iida
- Producer: Toyofuku Yoko, Toda Koichi
- Director: Shimoyama Ten (ep1-2,5,7,10-11), Aso Manabu (ep3-4), Miyake Yoshishige (ep6,9), Hibino Akira (日比野朗) (ep8)
- Music: Ozone Makoto (小曽根真)
|Ratings (Kansai)||Ratings (Nationwide)|
|01||Can a Coward Commit Suicide?
11 days left to live
Parting with Mother... and a Trap
|03||A Secret Meeting with the Ex-Wife... Reckless Escape
A Secret Meeting with the Ex-Wife... Reckless Escape
|04||The World's Most Cowardly Kidnapper
Abducting an Idol!?
|05||The Kidnapper's a Good Samaritan!?
The Kidnapper's a Good Samaritan!?
|07||The Perfect Crime or Friendship?
The Perfect Crime or Friendship?
|08||You're the Real Perpetrator
You're the Real Perpetrator
|09||Now is the Time for Revenge
Now is the Time for Revenge
|10||The Final Chapter: Overcome Despair
The Final Chapter!! Overcome Despair
|11||My Last Remaining Liberty
The Shocking Finale: To Be or Not to Be
Source: Video Research, Ltd.
- Note: "Subtitle" refers to the episode title aired at the beginning of each episode. "Scenario title" refers to the episode title printed in newspapers.