Doyo Wide Gekijo
- Title: 土曜ワイド劇場
- Title (romaji): Doyo Wide Gekijo
- Also known as: Saturday Night at the Theater / Mystery Theater (KIKU-TV)*
- Episodes: 1059 (as of 2008-Oct-25)
- Genre: Tanpatsu-formatted weekly mystery series
- Broadcast network: TV Asahi
- Broadcast period: Saturday 21:00 to 22:54
- Broadcast start: 1977-Jul-02
Doyo Wide Gekijo is a weekly mystery series. Virtually all storylines follow along the following path:
- A murder occurs early on.
- A lead person attempts to solve the case.
- A murderer is found, and usually confesses.
Each week features a fresh new cast and storyline. Most of the cast consist of B-artists or artists who were big at one time but are on the decline in popularity.
- Smile again, by BoA (2007-Jul to present)
- Mosukoshi, by Kiroro (2003-Oct to 2007-Jun)
- Hokkyokusei, by Gospellers (2003-Jan to 2003-Sep)
- Promised You, by ZARD (2000-Apr to 2002-Dec)
- JOY, by TRF (1998-Oct to 2000-Mar)
- Anata no Sono Mune ni, by Matsuda Seiko (1997-Apr to 1998-Sep)
- Anata no Ai ni Naritai, by Karashima Midori (1996-Jul to 1997-Mar)
- Kurokawa no Techo Special (2005-Jul-2)
- Kaseifu wa Mita! starring Ichihara Etsuko (1983 to 2008-Jul-12 - 26 episodes)
- Aibou Pre-Season (2000-Jun-3, 2001-Jan-27, 2001-Nov-10)
- Although KIKU-TV assigned the series the English name Mystery Theater (2004), other shows aired on KIKU-TV under the same name come from other sources. Doyo Wide Gekijo occupied the first 54 episodes on KIKU-TV. KIKU-TV then switched to TBS' Monday Night Mystery Theater (月曜ミステリー劇場) in 2005.