- Title: ひとり暮らし
- Title (romaji): Hitorigurashi
- Also known as: Living Single
- Format: Renzoku
- Genre: Romance
- Episodes: 10
- Viewership ratings: 18.3
- Broadcast network: TBS
- Broadcast period: 1996-Oct-11 to 1996-Dec-13
- Air time: Friday 21:00
- Theme song: Saigo no Uso by Matsutoya Yumi
Tired of living with her parents, 26-year-old Miho decides to live by herself for the first time. She works at a department store along with her long-time best friend, Kyoko, and has an extremely affectionate and close relationship with her. She and Kyoko meet Shintani, a mysterious and handsome older man, who Miho at first simply cannot stand. However, the more she sees him, the more she's drawn to him - but even she can't explain why. Until now, Miho has never seriously been in love with someone, and her feelings for Shintani begin to scare her. Also, there's the issue of Kyoko, who is overcome with jealousy at the thought that Miho might abandon her to be with Shintani. Living alone, Miho comes to realize things she would have never realized otherwise; she discovers exactly what kind of person she is. Along the way, she also discovers the truth about people she thought she knew well...
-- synopsis by awrittensin
- Tokiwa Takako
- Takahashi Katsunori
- Nagasaku Hiromi
- Takahashi Kazuya
- Takagi Saya
- Shimizu Kei (清水圭)
- Yada Akiko
- Yamamoto Kei
- Ito Takaaki
- Ep 01: 「恋したい」 "I Want to Fall in Love"
- Ep 02: 「ダブル・デート」 "Double Date"
- Ep 03: 「彼の部屋」 "His Room"
- Ep 04: 「愛を確認する方法」"How to Confirm Love"
- Ep 05: 「友情より愛情」"Love Over Friendship"
- Ep 06: 「恋人と親友の過ち」 "Mistake Between My Friend and Lover"
- Ep 07: 「普通じゃない関係」"Abnormal Relationship"
- Ep 08: 「セックスした責任」"Responsibility For Having Sex"
- Ep 09: 「執着」"Obsession"
- Ep 10: 「裸のつきあい」"Bare Relationship"
-- translated by awrittensin