This drama is currently airing.
Some information on this page may be incomplete, missing or even wrong.
- Title: 백년의 유산 / Baeknyeoneui Yoosan
- Also known as: One Hundred Years’ Legacy / 100 Years' Legacy / A Hundred Year’s Inheritance / A 100-Year Legacy
- Previously known as: 삼대째 국수집 / Samdaejjae Gooksoojib / Third Generation Noodle House / Noodle House
- Genre: Family, romance
- Episodes: 50
- Broadcast network: MBC
- Broadcast period: 2013-Jan-05 to 2013-???-??
- Air time: Saturday & Sunday 21:50
- Original Soundtrack: Hundred Year Inheritance OST
A warm-hearted family drama about a long-running noodle house that’s been operated by one family for generations. This drama will revolve around themes of food, love and family.
Min Chae Won (Eugene) is the eldest granddaughter of a noodle family, who comes back to the family business after a divorce. She eventually turns the small mom-and-pop operation into a “designer noodle company”. She is a lively and bright woman who comes to meet Lee Se Yoon (Lee Jung Jin), the son of a wealthy household who is infamous for his disparaging treatment of all those around him but actually a warm-hearted inside.
see Hundred Year Inheritance/Episode Ratings
||Saturday & Sunday 21:50