Limit: Moshimo wagako ga
- Title: リミットもしも,わが子が...
- Title (romaji): Limit: Moshimo wagako ga
- Also known as: No Limit, Limit
- Genre: Crime
- Episodes: 60' x 10 episodes, 90' x 1 episode
- Broadcast network: YTV
- Broadcast period: 2000-Jul-01 to 2000-Sep-30
When her son is abducted, Kimiko is put to the test as both a mother and a newly-promoted police investigator. But her boss has a problem trusting any work to a female detective, let alone the mother of the victim. When they discover that the abduction is part of an international crime ring based on the harvesting of young, healthy organs, they know that time is limited for the safe recovery of the children. As a widowed mother, Kimiko must depend only on herself and her limitless drive to find her son in this gripping drama. Tomoe, a former schoolteacher and current bar hostess, is the leader of the crime ring. She grew up in an unhappy home, and has difficulty with personal relationships as an adult. Even so, she never imagined that she would end up in her current position, recipient of a mother's wrath and criminal investigation.
- Screenwriter: Nozawa Hisashi
- Producer: Horiguchi Yoshinori (堀口良則), Kohashi Satoko (小橋智子), Shinohara Shigeru (篠原茂)
- Director: Tsuruhashi Yasuo, Tanaka Daisuke (田中大輔), Shinjo Takehiko