Oh, My Dad!!
- Title: オー・マイダッド!!
- Title (romaji): Oh, My Dad!!
- Format: Renzoku
- Genre: Romantic comedy
- Episodes: 11
- Viewership rating: 9.30%
- Broadcast network: Fuji TV
- Broadcast period: 2013-Jul-11 to 2013-Sept-19
- Air time: Thursday 22:00
- Theme song: Itoshi kimi e by GReeeeN
Shinkai Genichi devotes himself to his research, trying to recapture the glory of his successful researches from his college days. At 42, he lives in poverty, neglecting his family, and always inconveniencing the people around him, all for chasing his dream. "To reach your dreams, you must never give up" is his mantra. Putting it nicely, he can be said to be someone with unwavering objectives, but in reality, he is just a hopeless father causing trouble to all around him.
One day, his wife, Sayoko runs away, leaving behind their 5-year old son, Kota. Unable to pay the rent, Genichi and Kota are kicked out of their apartment, and thus begin their lives as homeless people. However, having left the upbringing of his son, and the running of the family to his wife all these years. Genichi is clueless about feeding his son, nursery, fees, bills, etc. As the drama unfolds, we see Genichi become the adult he should be through the struggles of earning a living and bringing up his son on his own. -- by Fuji TV
- Oda Yuji as Shinkai Genichi
- Hasegawa Kyoko as Hayasaka Mizuki
- Yashima Norito as Kishida Fumiaki
- Suzuki Anju as Shinkai Sayoko
- Tanaka Kanau as Shinkai Kota
Source: Video Research, Ltd.
- Screenwriter: Adachi Naoko
- Producer: Masumoto Jun
- Directors: Kono Keita, Hayama Hiroki, Kato Yusuke
- Music: Yoshimata Ryo