- Title: 至尊玻璃鞋 / Zhi Zun Bo Li Xie
- English title: Queen's
- Genre: Romance, comedy, school
- Episodes: 13
- Broadcast network: CTS
- Broadcast period: 2007-Mar-06 to 2007-Mar-22
- Air time: 20:00-21:30
- Opening theme song: Just Be My Love by Sun Ho (何耀珊)
- Ending theme song: Zuo Ni De Gong Zhu (做你的公主) by Sun Ho
Who says a man has to have big muscle? I will make myself more manly. My name is Tie Xiong.
Who says a woman has to be cute and soft spoken? I will do whatever I want. My name is Lin Fu Nan.
Tie Xiong is in love with a girl named Ke Er, who is an anime/manga cosplay fanatic. To get closer to her, he learned handicraft, joined cosplay club, and cross-dressed as Saber. He didn't get the girl. What he got for his beautiful face and feminine-ish new hobbies was being her new best friend, a nickname of "Teddy Bear," and an unwanted rumor that he is gay. And the most depressing of all, he ended up helping her chase after school basketball player Yong Jun. That was when he realized, he had went about the wrong way for her heart. She wanted a sweaty-smelling manly man and not a little sweet teddy bear.
Just when all the setbacks made him want to give up, he found light in a manga called, "The Real Man." A chance encounter with the artist Lin Fu Nan confirmed that this manly author would be his savior.
- Tang Zhen Gang as Tie Xiong 鐵雄
- Amanda Chou as Cai Ke Er 蔡可兒
- Gong Ji An as Jin Yong Jun 金勇俊
- Joelle Lu as Lin Fu Nan 林富男
- Shatina Chen as Sun Ya Ying 孫亞瑛
- Michael Zhang as Zhuang Ren He 莊仁赫
- Renzo Liu as Tie's father 鐵爸
- Lin Mei Xiu as Tie's mother 鐵媽
- Gina Lin as Tie's big sister 鐵大姐
- Wei Ru (韋汝) as Tie's second sister 鐵二姐
- Shen Dong Jing (申東靖) as Wu Rong En 吳榮恩
- Liu Er Jin (劉爾金) as School Dean 主任
- Producer: Ke Yi Qin (柯宜勤)
- Director: Zhou Jie Ru (周介如)
- Screenwriter: Wang Qian He (王千賀)
- Based on Korean manga "Queen's" (퀸즈) by Ha Sung Hyun (하성현).