- Title: 깍두기 / Kkakdugi
- Episodes: 2
- Genre: Historical, romance
- Broadcast network: KBS2
- Broadcast period: 2004-Jan-23
- Air time: Friday 10:35 AM
Hyun Duk, a girl from the upper middle class, meets Gak Doo, a handsome but lowly servant. The two find themselves falling in love at first sight, but soon realizes the impossibility of their situation; they live in an era in which a gap between social positions as wide as theirs cannot be bridged. As Hyun Duk is of marriageable age and would be forced to find a suitor otherwise, she refused to wash and pretended to be dumb in order to stay with Gak Doo, but her deception is eventually discovered. Despite the trials they face, however, their determination and love remain unwavering.
- Lee In Hye as Hyun Duk
- Go Joo Won as Gak Doo
- Yoon Hye Kyung as Hwa Ni
- Lee Duk Hee as Madam Hong (Hyun Duk's mother)
- Choi Ran as Heo Shil Ne (Hwa Ni's mother)
- Sa Mi Ja as Mae Pa
- Radish Kimchi is a New Year's special drama aired in two consecutive parts.