Saikou no Rikon
- Title: 最高の離婚
- Title (romaji): Saikou no Rikon
- Format: Renzoku
- Genre: Romantic comedy
- Episodes: 11
- Viewership rating: 11.8% (Kanto)
- Broadcast network: Fuji TV
- Broadcast period: 2013-Jan-10 to 2013-Mar-21
- Air time: Thursday 22:00
- Theme song: Yin Yang by Kuwata Keisuke
The story begins with a husband and wife caught in the middle of their usual round of bickering and bantering. They cannot come to understand the other's personality or actions as they constantly fight on a regular basis...but despite that, they could not, however, come to part their ways. But one day, after an incident occurs the wife informs the husband that she had "submitted the divorce papers." The former husband and wife, or rather strangers to each other now, somehow end up continuing to live together under one roof...On the other hand, another couple has discovered a "hidden shocking truth." Their marriage seemed to be a happy one but was it really!? What does "marriage" mean? What does it mean to be a "husband and wife"? Watch closely as these two couples become lost in an indescribable complicated relationship, developing in between marriage and divorce. It's the life-sized love comedy you've been waiting for. -- Fuji TV
- Eita as Hamasaki Mitsuo
- Ono Machiko as Hamasaki Yuka
- Maki Yoko as Uehara Akari
- Ayano Go as Uehara Ryo
- Ichikawa Miwako as Seta Tomoyo
- Matsuo Satoru as Seta Tsuguo
- Ono Yuriko as Arimura Chihiro
- Serina (芹那) as Umino Nana
- Yachigusa Kaoru as Hamasaki Aiko
- Aoki Hajime as Tada (ep1,3,9-11)
- Tanaka Sougen as restaurant staff (ep1-2,5,9,11)
- Oshima Nahomi (大島奈穂美) (ep1)
- Kuroda Hiroshi (黒田浩史) as Shimamura (ep1,6,10)
- Takimura Masamichi (瀧村正道) as Mitsuo’s co-worker (ep1-3,7-8)
- Hattori Yasushi (服部靖司) as a dentist (ep1-4,8-9,11)
- Kechin Da Kochin (ケチン・ダ・コチン) as customers of Kingyo Café (ep1-11)
- Miyaji Masako as Yahagi Satoko (ep2,6-8,11)
- Otani Eiko as Mitsunaga Shiori (ep2,4)
- Guts Ishimatsu as Hoshino Takehiko (ep2,8,11)
- Oshima Yoko as Hoshino Keiko (ep2,11)
- Namioka Kazuki as Tamura (ep2)
- Kobayashi Masahiro as Hoshino Kenji (ep2,11)
- Panzetta Girolamo as himself (ep2, cameo)
- Shiina Taizo (椎名泰三) as Yuka’s relative (ep2,11)
- Izumi Kyoko (ep2,11)
- Tsuchiya Osamu (土屋伊) (ep2)
- Konno Hiromi (今野ひろみ) (ep2,11)
- Suzuki Chiaki (鈴木千秋) as Akari's acquaintance (ep2-3,5,9,11)
- Suzuki Hiromi (鈴木ひろみ) (ep2)
- Wakabayashi Hidetoshi (若林秀俊) (ep2)
- Yuui Ryoko as Hino Aki (ep3,5-6)
- Kubota Masataka as Hatsushima Junnosuke (ep3-7,9,11)
- KEIJI as Omura Keisuke (ep3)
- Ono Asuka as a convenience store staff (ep3)
- Tomeoku Maiko (留奥麻依子) as Saki (ep3)
- Yoshida Reina (吉田怜菜) as Sakura (ep3)
- Shinbo Tatsuya (新保竜也) as group date member (ep3)
- Kataoka Kanako (片岡華奈子) as Mei (ep3)
- Adachi Masaya (安達雅哉) as group date member (ep3)
- Yamaya Hatsuo as Kabata (ep4-5,9,11)
- Obana Kanji as Hatsushima Haruhiko (ep4)
- Gozu Takeo (五頭岳夫) as a street food vendor (ep4,10)
- Nishijima Kazuya (西嶋一八) as Hatsushima Tomoki (ep4)
- Shinta Maki (信太真妃) as Hatsushima Kaho (ep4)
- Hirata Kaoru as Minori (ep5)
- Hirata Takayuki (平田貴之) as Akari’s father (ep5)
- Takahashi Yuka (高橋佑果) as Akari’s mother (ep5)
- Emi Hidehiko (恵美秀彦) as Nana’s date (ep5)
- Miyane Seiji(宮根誠司) as Ihata (ep6)
- Tsuchiya Fumiko as a waitress (ep6)
- Kimura Yasuo (木村康雄) as Yokoyama (ep7-8)
- Tani Hatsuho as Morita Honoka (ep8-9)
- Asama Shinichiro (浅間伸一郎) as Nana's fiance Hori-kun (ep8,11)
- THE Ishihara (THE石原) (ep8)
- Oshima Nahoko (大島奈穂子) as (ep8)
- Takagi Sanshiro (高木三四郎) as a pro wrestler (ep8)
- Oishi Makoto (大石真翔) as a pro wrestler (ep8)
- Ibushi Kota (飯伏幸太) as a pro wrestler (ep8)
- Irie Shigehiro (入江茂弘) as a pro wrestler (ep8)
- Danshoku Dino (男色ディーノ) as a pro wrestler (ep8)
- Matsui Yukinori (松井幸則) as a pro wrestler (ep8)
- KUDO as a pro wrestler (ep8)
- Inoue Mike (井上マイク) as a pro wrestling announcer (ep8)
- Kubo Haruka as a hair stylist (ep9)
- Kobayashi Kenji (小林研二) as a horse racing staff (ep9)
- Iriyama Noriko as Sato Miki (ep10)
- Sato Yuki as Tsunami Tatsuya (ep10)
- Kase Nobuyuki (加瀬信行) as an employment center staff (ep10)
- Yoshida Oolong-Ta as a maid cafe manager (ep10)
- Suda Eita (須田瑛斗) as Sato Daisuke (ep10)
- Kazuki Saya as group date member (ep10)
- Kuroda Arisa (黒田有彩) as group date member (ep10)
- Sayoko as group date member Misaki (ep10)
- Kimoto Yuki (木本夕貴) as group date member (ep10)
- Mizuno Mariko (水野マリコ) (ep10)
- Yamanaka Ayako (山中章子) (ep10)
- Furukawa Mirin (古川未鈴) as an idol (ep10-11)
- Naruse Eimi (成瀬瑛美) as an idol (ep10-11)
- Aizawa Risa (相沢梨紗) as an idol (ep10-11)
- Mogami Moga (最上もが) as an idol (ep10-11)
- Yumemi Nemu (夢眠ねむ) as an idol (ep10-11)
- Fujisaki Ayane (藤咲彩音) as an idol (ep10-11)
- Yamazaki Hajime as Hamasaki Shuichi (ep11)
- Asaji Yoko (浅茅陽子) as Hamasaki Kiyoe (ep11)
- Tokito Saburo as a takoyaki vendor (ep11)
- Suzuki Sayaka (鈴木沙弥香) as an announcer (ep11)
- Screenwriter: Sakamoto Yuji
- Producers: Shimizu Kazuyuki, Asano Masumi (浅野澄美), Wakamatsu Hiroki
- Directors: Miyamoto Rieko, Namiki Michiko, Kato Yusuke
- Music: Segawa Eishi
|01||So much pain and suffering.
Marriage is like being tortured for a long long time
|02||If only you would just drop dead||11.0|
|03||The other couple's secret and truth||10.8|
|04||Why don't you just admit it already!? I've already come to realize this a long time ago!?
You don't love me! You only love yourself!
|05||No, I'm not ever gonna say that you shouldn't cheat on others.
Every guy feels that way one way or another. If I could, I would cheat!
|06||Because men are childish, women end up like this.
In the end, a wife has 2 choice, becoming a strict wife or a crying wife.
It's so stupid. Being a husband and wife is such a joke
|07||Even though I was the one who decided to break this off, I can't help but feel a bit lonely.
But one day if I ever wanna see you, or if I ever want to talk to you...
|08||Going out on the town, taking initiative and talking to someone you happen to meet,
wanting to sleep with just anyone, what if you become that type of person...
why not, shall we sleep with each other just this once?
|09||I don't think that divorce is the worst case scenario.
I think that it's the worst thing to be with someone you have no love or expectation for.
The next time you marry, I hope that it is for the absolute best
|10||Why don't you just become the child's father!?
Isn't that the best way to get around the problem?
It's not so much about the responsibility per se but shouldn't you look after them?
|11||To be honest, it's so hard. I thought that marriage was a torture, but I was wrong.
Marriage is like a food chain. I just shut up and wait to be eaten.
Oh so much pain and suffering. It's 4 times harder
Source: Video Research, Ltd.
- 76th Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Drama
- 76th Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Actor - Eita
- 76th Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Supporting Actress - Ono Machiko
- 76th Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Screenwriter - Sakamoto Yuji
- 76th Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Director - Miyamoto Rieko, Namiki Michiko, Kato Yusuke
- 76th Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Theme Song
- 16th Nikkan Sports Drama Grand Prix (Jan-Mar 2013): Best Supporting Actress - Ono Machiko