Scent of Love
- Title: 戀香 / Lian Xiang
- Korean title: 사랑의 향기 / Sarang-ui Hyanggi
- English title: Scent of Love
- Genre: Romance
- Episodes: 20
- Broadcast network: TTV
- Broadcast period: 2003
- Opening theme song: Yuan Lai Ai by Ben Bai
- Ending theme song: Deng Dao Tian Qing Li Kai Ni by Van Fan
An old legend tells of a story about two star-cross lovers who transcend life and death to find one another in their many reincarnations.
Since childhood, Cheng Tian has a recurring dream about a Japanese soldier who was in love with a Korean woman. However, their love was shunned by the society. Unable to be with her, he left to die in the war. Maybe it was because he couldn't fulfill the promise to love and cherish her always, he promised that he would find her again in their next life and give her unconditional happiness. The scent of her favorite Ballon Flower will lead him back to her.
In addition to recurring dreams, Cheng Tian has another unique ability. He has a doggy nose. His sense of smell is so sharp that it sometimes goes into overdrive. And, it always happens whenever Xiang Zi is around.
Xiang Zi is a beautiful, career-oriented woman and a hardcore alcoholic as well. She drinks when she is happy. She drinks when she is depressed. But despite her fierce dedication to alcohol, she has a younger guy falling head over heels for her. Cheng Tian is that unrelenting, naive idiot whose madly in love with Xiang Zi. He will do anything just to make her happy.
- Eddie Peng as Sakura Ryohei (佐倉良平) / Jin Cheng Tian (金承天)
- Choo Ja Hyun as Jeon Ho Yeon (전호연) / Yin Xiang Zhi (尹香之)
- Ben Bai as Sawada Daisuke (澤田大介) / Song Xin (宋新)
- Oh Gun Woo as Lee Seon Jik (이선직) / Po Cheng Jun (朴成俊)
- Damian Lau as Jin Zhi Zhong (金智中)
- Shen Shi Hua as Shen Qiao Ying (申巧英)
- Li Xin as Li Min (李敏)
- Beatrice Hsu as Wang Yi En (王以恩)
- Myung Sun Mi as Xu Mei Zhen (許美貞)
- Li Xi Zhen as Cui Qing You (催慶友)
- Thomas Gao Wei as Yin Jian Zhi (尹建之)
- Bae Mi Ja as Shen Shu Ying (申淑英)
- Tao Chuan Zheng as Song Xin's father