Shiawase ni Naritai!
- Title: 幸せになりたい！
- Title (romaji): Shiawase ni Naritai!
- Also known as: I Want to be Happy!
- Format: Renzoku
- Genre: Family
- Episodes: 10
- Viewership ratings: 11.4
- Broadcast network: TBS
- Broadcast period: 2005-Jul-14 to 2005-Sep-15
- Air time: Thursday 21:00
- Theme song: Himawari by Sugar
Hikari (Kyoko Fukada) has to take care of her sick mother and two younger brothers. They are informed that their missing father has died, and later find out he left them a huge 10 million yen debt. They are a very poor family. They have no money or food. To pay off the debt, Hikari lands a cleaning job at the UBS TV company. On the other side, there's Masako Nagai (Matsushita Yuki), a struggling UBS TV drama producer. The men she works with are somewhat sexist.
Through an incident within UBS, Masako discovers Hikari's talents as a creative person with a great imagination for drama writing. With no allies within UBS, she decides to hire Hikari, training her to be an assistant producer.
Hikari's happiness is keeping her family fed and paying off her father's debt. Masako's happiness is to gain respect within UBS by excelling as a drama producer.
- Fukada Kyoko as Asada Hikari
- Matsushita Yuki as Nagai Masako
- Tanihara Shosuke as Hasegawa Junichi
- Tsurumi Shingo as Iijima Akira
- Ito Kazue as Hoshino Sanae
- Oshinari Shugo as Tajima Yojiro
- Ihara Tsuyoshi as Sakuma Yuya
- Tsugawa Masahiko as Kumano Yutaro
- Gin Pun Chou as Asada Yoshie
- Shinoda Takuma (篠田拓馬) as Asada Takeshi
- Ayabe Shuto as Asada Satoru
UBS TV Staff & Crew
- Sawatari Minoru as Sawaguchi Osamu (director)
- Tanaka Yoji as Komada Koji (chief asst. director)
- Morishita Yoshiyuki as Motoyama Hitoshi (in-charge of production)
- Takizawa Saori as Aki (Illumination assistant)
- Kasugai Seina as Shi-chan (make-up artist)
- Owada Miho as Kaoru (scripter)
- Asano Maiko (浅野麻衣子) as Tsuneko (desk/copy editor)
- Takeno Isao as Aoki (cameraman)
- Seto Yoichiro as Yanagisawa (costume/outfit)
- Oshita Genichiro (大下源一郎) as Ichikawa (asst. director)
- Sugiura Masafumi as Sekine (stage setting/scenery)
- Katsuno Yosuke (勝野洋輔)
- Sakuraba Hiromichi
- Onishi Takeshi (大西武志)
- Ito Chikara (伊藤力)
- Kobayashi Takashi as the policeman (ep1)
- Hotaru Yukijiro as Tsukada (ep1)
- Emori Toru as Komiyama Takayuki (ep1-3)
- Mifune Mika as Katsura Maki (ep1-3)
- Okada Kohki as Saionji Sho (ep1-3,10)
- Matsumoto Jun as a janitress (ep2)
- Kaki Tatsumaru (柿辰丸) as Yoshio (ep3)
- Sakai Toshiya as Dr. Saito (ep3-4,7-8)
- Shikauchi Takashi (鹿内孝) as Udagawa (ep4-5)
- Toyama Toshiya as Hirayama Shinji (ep5-7)
- Ameku Michiko as Tsukada Michiko (ep6-7)
- Satoi Kenta as Yazawa Kentaro (ep7)
- Yamamura Michi (山村美智) as Onuki (ep7)
- Shimasaki Toru (嶋崎徹) as Onozaki Ken (ep8)
- Yamamoto Ryuji as Hayashida (ep9)
- Screenwriter: Morosawa Kazuyuki (両沢和幸)
- Producer: Oga Fumiko (大賀文子), Morosawa Kazuyuki, Kato Akira (加藤章)
- Director: Morosawa Kazuyuki, Takano Eiji (高野英治), Matsukawa Kasashi (松川嵩史), Hori Hideki (堀英樹)
- Music: Kamomiya Ryo (鴨宮諒)
- Ep 01: No More Money!? The Start of my TV Career
- Ep 02: Employment in the Sex Industry!?
- Ep 03: Life and Death On-location
- Ep 04: I'll Give You a Hit!
- Ep 05: Don't Fire Me!
- Ep 06: All-Show-and-No-Substance Men
- Ep 07: The Big Stakeout
- Ep 08: Farewell, Mother
- Ep 09: A New Job?!
- Ep 10: Ready, and... Action!
- Ep 01: 13.0%
- Ep 02: 11.8%
- Ep 03: 12.1%
- Ep 04: 11.7%
- Ep 05: 11.7%
- Ep 06: 13.0%
- Ep 07: 10.7%
- Ep 08: 10.1%
- Ep 09: 12.1%
- Ep 10: 11.4%