- Name: 武田信玄
- Name (romaji): Takeda Shingen
- Episodes: 50
- Genre: Taiga drama, jidaigeki
- Viewership ratings: ep1=42.5, high=49.2, avg=39.2
- Broadcast network: NHK
- Broadcast period: 1988-Jan-10 through 1988-Dec-18
- Broadcast time: Sunday at 20:00
"Steady as a mountain, attack like fire, still as a wood, swift as the wind".
NHK Taiga Drama for 1988 is The life story of the famous warlord Takeda Shingen (1521-1573), aka "The Tiger of Kai". Based on the novel by Jirou Nitta. Starring Kiichi Nakai as Takeda Shingen.
There was a very turbulent time in the warring period in the history, and Takeda Shingen is consider one of the great warlord among many other, Uesugi Kenshin and Oda Nobunaga were present.
There were many wars fought back then for power and prestige. But ordinary people just wanted their crops planted and harvested to feed their families, but that got harder and harder as the healthy young men in the families were sent off to war and the fields went to ruin.
Takeda Shingen fought for peace and to expand his home province but apparently he should have paid more attention to his household because his home life had no peace behind the smiles and greetings.
- Nakai Kiichi as Takeda Shingen
- Konno Misako as Sanjo Hime
- Nishida Toshiyuki as Yamamoto Kansuke
- Ikegami Kimiko as Eri Hime
- Ogawa Mayumi as Yae
- Murakami Hiroaki as Kosaka Danjo
- Shibata Kyohei as Uesugi Kenshin
- Nakamura Kankuro as Imagawa Yoshimoto
- Daichi Mao as Kurashina Satomi
- Hira Mikijiro as Takeda Nobutora
- Utsui Ken as Naoe Kanetsuna
- Tsutsumi Shinichi as Takeda Yoshinobu
- Shishido Jo as Hara Toratane
- Kodama Kiyoshi as Obu Hyobu Shoyu Toramasa
- Miki Ryosuke as Baba Nobuharu
- Shinoda Saburo as Yamagata Masakage
- Hashizume Isao as Sanada Yukitaka
- Kishida Kyoko as Jukeini Hime
- Wakao Ayako as Oi Hime and narrator
- Ihara Tsuyoshi
|Previous Drama||DramaWiki||Next Drama|
|#25 - Dokuganryu Masamune||NHK Taiga Drama Ring||#27 - Kasuga no Tsubone|