A standardized table providing complete information about the file, including description of what it shows and how it was made, copyright status and source. By using this template uploaders can protect their self-created files or credit the original source.
Add the following template text to an image upload description or to an image description page and fill it out.
- Description: Description of the content.
- Source: Use "Own work" for an original media file. Otherwise, provide the website (with both a link to the page embedding the file and a direct link to the file itself), catalog number, name of institution, book source, etc.
- Date: Date of creation, or date of publication.
- Author: Author(s) of the image. If no individual person known use the name of the institution(s) that released the file.
- Permission: Short description of the permission for use granted by the copyright holder. In the case of general permission (e.g. Public Domain), simply describe the media file's copyright status.
See MediaWiki:Licenses for example licenses. If unsure select non-free or unknown.
|description=banner for the kdrama [[Orient Theatre]]
|source=image taken from the [http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/theater/ official website]