- Title: 떼루아 / Terroir
- Genre: Romance
- Episodes: 20
- Broadcast network: SBS
- Broadcast period: 2008-Dec-01 to 2009-Feb-17
- Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55
- Original Soundtrack: Terroir OST
Lee Woo Joo meets Kang Tae Min, a man who was taught in the art of tasting wine. Tae Min inherited the wine production from his family and opens Woo Joo's eyes to the world of wine. He has a steady relationship with his girlfriend, Ji Seon, but wavers when he meets the spunky Woo Joo. Joey Park has a deep, dark secret that has haunted him for most of his life. He accidentally set the fire that killed Tae Min's parents. How will Tae Min feel when he learns that a friend caused his parents' death?
- Kim Joo Hyuk as Kang Tae Min
- Han Hye Jin as Lee Woo Joo
- Ahn Seo Hyun as young Woo Joo
- Ki Tae Young as Joey Park
- Yoo Sun as Ahn Ji Seon
- Lee Tae Sung as Park Dan Byul
- Song Seung Hwan as Mr. Yang / Yang Seung Gul (Tae Min's boss)
- Jun Sung Hwan as Lee Moo Kang (Woo Joo's grandfather)
- Jung Ho Bin as Kang Jung Tae (Tae Min's uncle)
- Park Byung Ho as President Kang
- Kim Byung Se as Andre Lim (Main Chef)
- Yoo Hyun Soo as Kim Joon Soo (Chef's assistant)
- Ryu Hyun Kyung as Gook Yook Gong (Woo Joo's best friend)
- Jun Soo Kyung as Koh Ok Rim (Woo Joo's "aunt")
- Park Tae Kyung (박태경) as Hwang Gye Dong (kitchen helper)
- Chae Young In as Jo Min Ji (wine expert, restaurant manager)
- Kwon Hyuk Poong (권혁풍) as Jun Sang Jin
- Kim Jae Seung as Lee Jae Joo
- Lee Ha Ni as Jin Ha Young (waitress)
- Jang Hyo Jin as Shin Dae Ri
- Park Gil Soo as Oh Choon Bae
- Yoon Gi Won as blind date
- Takagi Rina as Ms Takagi (Japanese wine expert)
- Kim Nam Gil as Jo Yi Yeong
- Min Joon Hyun as Joey Park's sunbae
- Im Chae Hong
- Baek Jae Jin
- Tae Hwang
- Song Bo Eun
|2008-12-22||7||9.7 (18th)||9.9 (17th)|
|2008-12-23||8||10.6 (13th)||10.8 (12th)|
Source: TNS Media Korea
- The setting of the drama takes place in Bordeaux, France.
- Filming began in September 2008 which coincided with the grape harvest and wine production in France.
- This is the first korean drama all about wine.
- SBS decided to air this drama after Tazza ended because the other drama that was scheduled to air after Tazza had difficulty with its production and was unable to meet the deadline.
- The production cost is about $6 billion won ($6 million USD) and the drama has been prepared for over 2 years.