The King's Dream
- Title: 대왕의 꿈 / Daewangui Kkoom
- Also known as: The Great King's Dream / Dream of the Emperor / Dream of the King
- Previously known as: 태종무열왕 / Taejong Mooyeol Wang / King Taejong Mooyeol
- Genre: Historical
- Episodes: 70 + 5 specials
- Broadcast network: KBS1
- Broadcast period: 2012-Sep-02 (special), 2012-Sep-08 to 2013-Jun-09
- Air time: Saturday & Sunday 21:40
- Original Soundtrack: The King's Dream OST
Story about Kim Choon Choo, who led the unification of three ancient kingdoms - Goguryeo, Baekjae and Shilla - and achieved the restoration of Shilla Kingdom. This drama has interpreted the historical records of United Shilla founders, King Taejong Mooyeol and King Moon Moo, with dramatic imaginations. It, also, highlights the leadership of Kim Choon Choo who achieved the most glorious cultural heyday in nation’s history. It is the drama that will give you the lessons about the great cause, vision, loyalty, success and failure by looking into the lives of the politicians and the heroes of that era. It will present the virtues needed in this age of limitless competition.--KBS World
Other Shilla people
- Producer: Han Joon Seo
- Director: Shin Chang Suk, Kim Sang Hwi
- Screenwriter: Yoo Dong Yoon, Kim Seon Duk (김선덕)
- 2012 KBS Drama Awards: Youth Actor Award (No Young Hak)
- The lead actress Park Joo Mi who played as Queen Seon Duk involved in a car accident on October 23rd and has been instructed to rest for 4-5 weeks by her doctor. Therefore, the drama production decided to take two weeks off the air from November 11th-18th while waiting Park Joo Mi recovery from her injuries and return to the set at the end of November.
- Actress Park Joo Mi has decided to depart from the drama and withdraw from the role as Queen Seon Duk because of injury on her eshopagus after the car accident has been affecting her vocal cords made it difficult for her to speak lead to this inevitable decision. Therefore, the drama production decided to take another two weeks off the air and four special episodes will take place on November 24th-25th and December 1st-2nd while looking for her replacement.
- On November 26th, Actress Hong Eun Hee has been confirmed to play the role vacated by Park Joo Mi and the drama will resume airing on December 8th.
- Scheduled to air for 80 episodes, due to 5 weeks (equivalent with 10 episodes) off the air, the drama production also decided to end this drama 10 episodes early at episode 70.
|King Gwanggaeto the Great||Saturdays & Sundays 21:40||-|