- Title: 真心英雄 / Zhenxin Yingxiong
- English title: True Heroes
- Genre: Police, Drama
- Episodes: 25
- Broadcast network: Mediacorp Channel 8
- Broadcast period: 2003-May-05 to 2002-June-06
- Air time: Weekdays 21:00-22:00
- Opening theme song: Zai Ni Zuo You by Christopher Lee
Real crimes such as the spider robber, VCD piracy, juvenile delinquency, gangsterism and cybercrime have been weaved into this 25-episode action story. The police officers in the story stay alert daily to provide security to the civilians, making them the "True Heroes".
Chen Junhao (Christopher Lee) is a righteous and courageous cop who was born into a family of police officers. Junhao graduated with top honours from the police academy and harbours the ambition to follow his father's footsteps into the elite Criminal Investigation Department. He is sorely disappointed when he learns that he has been assigned to a neighbourhood police centre. At the NPC, Junhao and his colleague Wang Feng (Allan Wu) do not see eye to eye and their relationship further deteriorates when Junhao accidentally mistakes Wang Feng's father for a robber and "arrests" him.
During a big fire, Junhao saves the life of an old lady, earning the adoration of the old lady's granddaughter, Irene (Yvonne Lim), who is the neighbourhood "ah lian". Much to Junhao's annoyance, Irene tries to come between him and his colleague-cum-love-interest, Kexin (Phyllis Quek).
Wang Feng falls for Junhao's sister Huimin (Jeanette Aw), who attempts to patch up his relationship with his younger brother Wang Wei (Zzen Zhang). He eventually changes his mind about Junhao when the latter saves him during a mission. Junhao also accepts Wang Feng after uncovering his troubled and complex family life.
Junhao's best friend uses his identity to commit multiple sex crimes and Junhao ends up taking the rap and is jailed. Kexin's younger sister has been kidnapped as revenge against her. Wang Feng witnesses the stabbing of his own younger brother, who eventually dies in his arms. Each officer is tested as their jobs soon catch up with their personal lives.
- Christopher Lee as SGT Chen Junhao
- Phyllis Quek as SGT Cai Kexin
- Allan Wu as SSGT Wang Feng
- Yvonne Lim as Irene
- Jeanette Aw as Chen Huimin (Chen Junhao's sister)
- Moses Lim as Chen Rongyao (Chen Junhao's father)
- Zzen Zhang as Wang Wei (Wang Feng's younger brother)
- Cavin Soh as Wu Zhiguang (Chen Junhao's friend)
- Huang Wenyong as Wang Jiancheng (Wang Feng's father)
- Lin Meijiao as Zhong Xiaolan (Wang Feng's mother)
- Alan Tern as CPL Jiang Yijie
- Li Wenhai as ASP Ge Ming
- Jin Yinji as Chen Meizhen (Kexin's mother)
- Bryan Chan as SGT Liu Zhenyang
- Shaun Chen as Zhang Hanliang
- Ye Shipin as Hui-ge (loanshark)
- Joey Ng as Esther
- Gary Yap as Mike
- Li Yinzhu as Irene's grandmother
- Zhang Yaodong as Peter (CID officer)
- True Heroes (English)