I think you somewhat screwed up DramaWiki with your edits of this artist. The rule on DramaWiki is to use the name that the drama uses to credit the artist. What you did instead is assume the name change across ALL shows he appeared which is very VERY VERY WRONG. IMDB does not do this. Wikipedia does not do this. What you should have done is:
- Find out when this artist changed his name from Yuki to Tomohito.
- Move the article. This produces a redirect article for Sato Yuki.
- Whatever dramas he appeared in credited as Yuki - Use Sato Yuki. The drama credits him as Yuki.
- Whatever dramas he appeared in prior to the date of the name change - Use Sato Yuki. The drama credits him as Yuki.
- Whatever dramas he appeared in credited as Tomohito - Sato Tomohito.
- Whatever dramas he appeared in after the name change - make sure you first check to see which of the two names the DRAMA credited him as, and then use the correct name.
Please make these corrections. Not making the corrections will result in reverts on all your edits. Groink 07:33, 10 Nov 2008 (CET)
- Okay, I understand. I'll start rechecking now. Thanks for the heads up. --MochaValencia 07:43, 10 Nov 2008 (CET)
It looks like he changed his name on or around June 10, 2008. Groink 07:48, 10 Nov 2008 (CET)
- I've checked all the official sites. He was first credited as Sato Tomohito in Shiro to Kuro. I'll start changing them back now. Sorry about that. --MochaValencia 07:51, 10 Nov 2008 (CET)
Done. I found some examples so I went ahead and did it. I've changed his name back to Sato Yuki (from Gokusen 2 to Hokaben), and retained his new screen name in Shiro to Kuro and Giragira, both done after he changed his name to Tomohito. All credits link back to his new page. Again, I apologize for the mess. Please continue to guide me. Thanks! --MochaValencia 11:24, 10 Nov 2008 (CET)