Zenigata Heiji (Ogawa Hashizo)
- Title: 銭形平次
- Title (romaji): Zenigata Heiji
- Genre: Jidaigeki
- Format: Renzoku
- Episodes: 888
- Broadcast period: 1966-May-04 to 1984-Apr-04
- Broadcast network: Fuji TV
Heiji is a non-fictional Edo period super hero. Working as a full-time policeman, he basically catches criminals by literally throwing coins (zeni, hence his nickname "zenigata"), or uses a jutte (similar to a night stick.) His method of solving crimes is through deduction. His sidekick is Hachigoro, also known as Karappachi or just Hachi. Heiji's wife is Oshizu. The subject matters take on the same structure as other TV Asahi jidaigeki dramas, such as Mito Komon, Abarenbo Shogun, among others.
- Ogawa Hashizo (大川橋蔵) as Heiji (all)
- Yachigusa Kaoru as Oshizu (1-157)
- Suzuki Noriko (鈴木紀子) as Oshizu (158-208)
- Kayama Yoshiko as Oshizu (209-end)
- Sasa Juro (佐々十郎) as Hachigoro (1-52)
- Hayashiya Chinpei (林家珍平) as Hachigoro (53-end)
- Miyazono Junko (宮園純子) as Oshina (1-52)
- Sono Kayako as Oshina (53-208)
- Suzumura Yumi (鈴村由美) as Oyumi (1-157)
- Tsuchida Sanae as Oyumi (158-262)
- Kanda Takashi (神田隆) as Sasano Shinzaburo (1-52)
- Kurokawa Yataro (黒川弥太郎) as Sasano Shinzaburo (53-107, 469-519)
- Negami Jun (根上淳) as Sasano Shinzaburo (108-157)
- Ogawa Hashizo is recognized in the Guiness Book of World Records for appearing in the most number of one-hour episodes of a TV series as the same character.
- The lyrics in the ending theme changed each week, where the lyrics are related to the storyline of the episode.