- Name: 景甜 / Jing Tian
- English name: Sally Jing
- Profession: Actress and singer
- Birthdate: 1988-Jul-21 (age 30)
- Birthplace: Xi'an, Shaanxi, China
- Height: 167cm
- Weight: 44kg
- Star sign: Cancer
- Chinese zodiac: Dragon
- Blood type: O
Awards and nominations
- Jing Tian has quite the unfortunate distinction of being nominated three times and having won two Golden Broom Awards for "Most Disappointing Actress" in the years 2014 and 2017 for Special ID and Police Story 2013 both movies came out in 2013 and The Great Wall that came out in 2016. She was also nominated for 2013's Golden Broom Awards for Shadow of Love and Tears in Heaven, both movies were released in the year 2012.
- Jing Tian has also the distinction of winning the only Hollywood International Award for 2014's Hollywood Film Awards, according to a press release the motive of her winning the award was because her "performances have ignited the box office in her native land".
- Education: Beijing Dance Academy, Beijing Film Academy
- In 2007, Jing Tian released a music EP by the name "who are you?".
- In that same year, the single "who are you?" debuted in the chinese music charts.
- She was weak and prone to illness as a young child.
- Even as a young child she exhibited a copious amount of artistic talent.
- She took part in the relatively small swan art troupe of Shaanxi province proving at such an early stage her considerable talent as a performer.
- (Jordan Vogt-Roberts) director of 2017's Kong: Skull Island has commended her for her portrayal of San Lin and felt bad for reducing what was originally a larger role.
- In september, 2017 Jing Tian was named Forbes China Celebrity list, ranking at number 35 in the list.
- On february 15, 2018, Jing Tian took part in in the Spring Festival gala of CCTV and sang the song ""zazzan new times" alongside fellow actor and singers (Li Yifeng) and (Jian Shuying).