Mittsu no Tsuki
- Title: 三つの月
- Title (romaji): Mittsu no Tsuki
- Format: Tanpatsu
- Genre: Romance
- Episodes: 1
- Viewership rating: TBD
- Broadcast network: TBS / CBC
- Broadcast period: 2015-Oct-03
- Air time: Saturday 14:00
The drama is set in the beautiful Shirakawa-go. The unchanging mountains. The unchanging river. The unchanging greenery. As beautiful as they may be, boredom does set in. Kosaka Mayu is a wife, a mother and a daughter-in-law. She takes care of her husband's needs, cares for her son and also looks after her invalid mother-in-law. Sometimes her life seems so suffocating and her loneliness so overwhelming that she sinks into despair.
Then one day, a chance meeting with a man who had come from Tokyo, Akikaze Sota, changes her life forever. Mayu and Sota feel like they are kindred spirits and they fall in love with each other. Thus, begins their illicit affair, a little secret that no one else knows. Not caring whether they live or die tomorrow, when they are holding each other's hands they can feel that they are alive.
When one has someone who is waiting with open arms, no matter what, one will run towards him/her. For Mayu, her love for Sota compels her. She needs to hold on to it, this love that will withstand the test of time. But this love, its significance and its existence, is totally different from anything she has known in her life. Not to mention that this love is a taboo for married Mayu. When Sota asks her to return to Tokyo with him, will Mayu stay back in her hometown, or will she abandon her family and run to his side?
- Harada Tomoyo as Kosaka Mayu
- Tanihara Shosuke as Akikaze Sota
- Yachigusa Kaoru as Kosaka Aya
- Sugawara Daikichi as Kosaka Koichi
- Yamamoto Gaku as Namiki Takashi
- Iwata Sayuri as Natsumi
- Screenwriter: Kitagawa Eriko
- Director: Horiba Shoji (堀場正仁)
- Producer: Horiba Shoji (堀場正仁), Sakurai Mieko (櫻井美恵子), Otani Saiyo (大谷佐代)
- Music: Fuuki Harumi