My Boss My Hero
- Title: マイ★ボス マイ★ヒーロー
- Title (romaji): My Boss, My Hero
- Format: Renzoku
- Genre: School drama, comedy
- Episodes: 10
- Viewership rating: 18.91
- Broadcast network: NTV
- Broadcast period: 2006-Jul-08 to 2006-Sep-16
- Air time: Saturday 21:00
- Theme song: Sorafune by TOKIO
Sakaki Makio, also known as "Tornado" is a tough 27-year-old high school drop-out. By academic standards, he's pretty dumb. His father decides to force Makio to return to high school to receive his diploma and he asks an old friend who happens to be the principal of a nearby school to admit Makio. If Makio doesn't graduate, the position of boss will be given to his younger brother, Mikio.
Furthermore, he must pose as a 17-year-old during school hours and in the presence of any classmates or teachers outside of school. If his cover is blown, it would be the end of his high school career as well as his hopes to become boss. Things start out rough and tough as Makio's violent temper is tested. As the lessons and days go by he learns there is much more to school than just tests and studying.
- Nagase Tomoya as Sakaki Makio
- Tegoshi Yuya as Sakurakoji Jun
- Tanaka Koki as Manabe Kazuya
- Aragaki Yui as Umemura Hikari
- Murakawa Eri as Hagiwara Saki
- Kikawada Masaya as Sakaki Mikio
- Osugi Ren as Kuroi Teruyuki
- Ichimura Masachika as Sakaki Kiichi
St. Agnes Academy Faculty
- Screenwriter: Omori Mika
- Producer: Kono Hidehiro, Yamamoto Yoshio (山本由緒), Yamauchi Akihiro (山内章弘), Sato Takeshi (佐藤毅)
- Assistant Producer: Koizumi Mamoru, Shimoyama Jun
- Director: Sato Toya, Sakuma Noriyoshi, Ishio Jun
- Music: Takami Yu
- Episode 1: The young master becomes a high school student!
- Episode 2: The young master becomes the class leader!
- Episode 3: The young master sets his eyes on the test?!
- Episode 4: It's summer vacation, young master!
- Episode 5: "Screw this!" ...The young master's rebellious age
- Episode 6: Stand up, class leader! Class A's internal conflict
- Episode 7: "I'm really a..." ...The young master flees in tears
- Episode 8: Cultural festival: A happy day of love and adolescence!
- Episode 9: The young master locks horns on Valentine's Day!!
- Episode 10: Bon voyage, young master... Arise, ship!
Source: Video Research, Ltd.
- 50th Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Supporting Actor = Tanaka Koki
- 50th Television Drama Academy Awards: Best Titleback
- Loosely based on a 2001 South Korean film Doosabu Ilchae starring Jung Joon Ho. This drama uses the international title of the said film. The Korean title refers to a saying: "The boss, the teacher and the father are one". Doosabu Ilche spawned a 2006 sequel: Twosabu Ilchae (known as My Boss, My Teacher overseas).
- The music for the St. Agnes physical exercises is a piano version of the Radetzky March by Johann Strauss Sr.