River Flows To You
- Title: 流淌的美好时光 / Liu Tang De Mei Hao Shi Guang
- English title: River Flows to You
- Also known as: 悲伤逆流成河 / Bei Shang Ni Liu Cheng He / Cry Me A Sad River
- Genre: Romance, Melodrama
- Episodes: 52
- Broadcast network: Hunan TV
- Broadcast period: 2019-Jul-01 to 2019-Jul-30
- Original soundtrack: River Flows To You OST
Yi Yao and Qi Ming are neighbours who grew up in the same longtang (narrow lanes separating traditional townhouses in Shanghai. Qi Ming has always positioned himself as a protective older brother figure, and supports Yi Yao through various hardships. At the cusp of graduation, Qi Ming and Yi Yao finally open up about their feelings to each other, though their relationship is plagued with misunderstandings after entering the workforce.
- A kind-hearted and upright guy who is well-liked due to his exemplary looks and studies.
- A rebellious girl who grew up in a complicated family background. She is strong, independent and kind; but is withdrawn to people.
- Chai Bi Yun as Hao Tian
- A simple and kind girl who likes drawing comics. Yi Yao's close friend.
- A possessive and prideful girl who has a cruel personality. She likes Qi Ming and hates Yi Yao.
- Zhou Cheng Ao as Gu Senxi
- A playful and handsome guy who is popular among girls. He likes Yi Yao.
- An intelligent and beautiful girl who is the school's "belle". She is kind and pure having grown up in a protective family.
- Zhang Yi Chi as Du Du
- A bright and cheerful guy. He likes Tang Xiaomi.
- Feng Bo as Lin Huafeng, Yi Yao's mother. To support Yi Yao, she has no choice but to sell beer at the pub. She often nags Yi Yao but cares deeply for her.
- Zhangyang Zhizi as Fang Kan
- Ding Chun Cheng as Luo Xun
- Wang Yong Feng as Chu Lei
- Chen Duo Yi as Ya Ya
- Du Xiu Jun as Yi Jiayan, Yi Yao's father
- Huang Li Ya as Liu Siying, Yi Jiayan's current wife
- Gao Hong Liang as Qi Fangcheng, Qi Ming's father
- Wu Yu Fang as Li Wanxin, Qi Ming's mother
- Zhao Zi Meng (赵子萌) as Qi Fangcheng's lover
- Zhang Li as Gu Senxi and Gu Senxiang's mother
- Lu Zhong as Gu Senxi and Gu Senxiang's father
- Deng Shang as Lin Ran
- Ma Yi Ao as Liu Liang
- Yan Zhi Ping as Tang Sheng
- Ni Jing Yang as Dora
- Huang Fei Hong (黄飞鸿) as Li Zhe
- Liu Luo Xi as Ling Yu
- Wang Yi Fei as Gao Yiyi
- Yang Ling Da as Li Jiawei
- Wang Cheng as Zhang Shen
- Zhou Jie as Li Manwen
- Dong Ya Dan (董雅丹) as Shen Yunyun
- Ma Ying Ying as Yang Dan
- Qin Yue (秦越) as Aunt Weng
- Shao Xiao Jiang (邵晓江) as Uncle Li
- Yan Li Ping as Aunt Jiang
- Ya Wen (雅雯) as Aunt Yan
- Wang Ze Xuan as Xiao Lin
- Yang Shu as Fu Dimo
- Yan Yi Min as Teacher Qin
- Cao Shi Ping as Principle Zhang
- Li Dong as Department Head
- Ren Yang (任阳) as Chinese teacher
- Zhu Min as Counselor
- Zhang Shi Lin (张仕琳) as Xu Tiantian
- Zhang Ping Juan as Yi Kemao
- Zhang Yu Qi as Little daughter
- Yuan Jin Hui as Du Zhe
- Han Ming Lin as Team Leader Shen
- Zhuang Fu Qi (庄福旖) as Lily
- Yang Peng as Doctor Zhao
- Liu Ya Peng as Boss of Wine Bar
- Zhu Feng
- Zheng Xiao Wan
- Yan Jing Yao
- Zhou Xiao Hai
- Wang Yue
- Ye Si Tong
- Li De Liang
- Ai Ping
- Original writing: Bei Chang Ni Liu Cheng He (悲伤逆流成河) by Guo Jing Ming (郭敬明)
- Director: Lin Hong Guang (林红光)
- Screenwriters: Liu Fei, Liu Chen Guang (刘辰光), Shi She (施适)
- Producer: Wang Ye Xun (王业勋), Wang Jing (王晶)
- Company: China Syndication
- 2019 Golden Bud - The Fourth Network Film And Television Festival: Popular Actress of the Year (Zheng Shuang)
- Filming took place in Shanghai, Suzhou, Yunnan, etc.
- Filming began in Shanghai on July 20, 2017.
- It is Zheng Shuang and Ma Tian Yu's third time playing an onscreen couple after Swords of Legends and Beauty Private Kitchen.
- Many changes were made to the drama adaptation to make it less sad compared to the novel which tackled serious issues like suicide, abortion and early pregnancy.
- According to the New York Times, this drama is about the ostracism and suicide of a pregnant high school student.
- Both Zheng Shuang and Ma Tian Yu recently starred Rush to the Dead Summer and Ice Fantasy respectively, both of which were adapted from Guo Jing Ming's novel.