Say You Love Me
- Title: 사랑한다 말해줘 / Sa-rang-han-da Mal-haejwo
- Also known as: Tell Me You Love Me / Say You Love Me
- Episodes: 15
- Broadcast network: MBC
- Broadcast period: 2004-Feb-25 to 2004-Apr-14
- Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55
"I can't fly without Young-Chae...because it's impossible to fly with only one wing."
"Byung-Soo is mine. He has always been mine ever since we were born."
"There are neither victims nor assaulters when it comes to love."
"If I knock that little girl down as you wish...then would you come to me?"
There's Byung-Soo and Young-Chae who have grown up together ever since they were little. They seem to share everything, not to mention their dream so in order to together make their dream come true, they enter the same film company.
And there's Ina who is the successful owner and the president of the film production company. She also has Hee-Soo beside her but they are not desperately in love with each other and lead their own private lives. They just occasionally go out and sleep together. But all of a sudden there comes this young and lovable couple and somehow she's not that pleased to see them. Why? This young couple seems to be such full of life and they're in love! She has missed all that just in order to come up where she's now. She is totally feeling at loss now and she just can't stand this feeling. She asks Hee-Soo, "Take Young-Chae away from Byung-Soo."
- Yoon So Yi as Suh Young Chae
- Park In Hwan as Suh Pil Sang (father, 50)
- Jo Yang Ja as Kim Jung Sook (mother, 50)
- Jo Jung Rin as Suh Eul Chae (younger sister, 20)
- Shin Seung Hwan as Kwon Suk Kwan (Byung Soo's hometown friend, 20)
- Kim Ji Young as Neung Ok (Young Chae's aunt, runs boarding house, 50)
- Lee Jung as Han Joon (amateur singer, likes Young Chae, 20)
- Park Kwang Jung as Oh Sang Moo (Yi Na's assistant, 30)
- Lee Mae Ri as Na Kyung Rim (marketing team manager, 29)
- Hong So Hee
- Park Chul Min
- Nam Ji Hyun
- Lee Yong Yi