So I Married an Anti-Fan
- Title: 그래서 나는 안티팬과 결혼했다 / Geuraeseo Naneun Antipaengwa Gyeolhonhaetda
- Genre: Drama, romance, comedy
- Format: Webdrama
- Episodes: 32
- Broadcast network: Naver TV Cast / Amazon Prime / iQIYI / Viki
- Broadcast period: 2021-Apr-30 to 2021-Jun-19
- Air time: Friday & Saturday 18:00 (2 episodes back-to-back)
- Original soundtrack: So I Married an Anti-Fan OST
Hoo Joon (Choi Tae Joon) is one of the most well-known entertainment stars in the country. Lee Geun Young (Choi Soo Young)—a junior magazine reporter—attends the opening for Club Benny, where she happens to witness unsightly behavior from Hoo Joon. The night ends with her throwing up on Hoo Joon.
Later, Geun Young finds herself fired by the magazine, which she assumes is the result of Hoo Joon. In a fit of anger, she protests outside the building of Hoo Joon's agency. She becomes known as his "anti-fan" as a result.
The production team for a new variety show decide to approach both Geun Young and Hoo Joon with the pitch of a star living with their "anti-fan". They both hesitate at first, but later warm up to the idea; Geun Young for sake of earning money and Hoo Joon for the sake of restoring his damaged reputation. However, as they film the variety show, they find themselves slowly falling for each other...
- Original work: Novel So I Married an Anti-Fan by Kim Eun Jung
- Production Companies: Godin Media, Warner Bros. Television
- Chief Producer: Jun Joo Ae (전주예)
- Producers: Kang Sung Wook (강성욱), Geum Kyung Ok (금경옥)
- Director: Kang Chul Woo
- Screenwriters: Nam Ji Yun (남지연), Kim Eun Jung
- It is based on the 2010 novel of the same name by author Kim Eun Jung.
- The first script reading took place on August 20, 2018 and the filming began soon after.
- The airing of the drama was delayed for 3 years due to difficulties in finding a channel to broadcast the drama. Also, due to the two male leads Choi Tae Joon and Hwang Chan Sung serving in the military not long after the drama had finished filming, there was potential difficulties in promoting the drama without them.