Tensai Yanagisawa Kyoju no Seikatsu
- Title: 天才柳沢教授の生活
- Title (romaji): Tensai Yanagisawa Kyoju no Seikatsu
- Also known as: Life from the Eyes of a Professor
- Episodes: 10
- Broadcast network: Fuji TV
- Broadcast period: 2002-Oct-16 to 2002-Dec-11
- Air time: Wednesday 21:00
- Theme song: Hoshikuzu no machi by Gospellers
This drama is based on a story that ran for 14 years in the Kodansha published weekly manga Morning.
Yoshinori Yanagisawa is an economics professor at International Cultural University. He keeps to the right of the sidewalk when he walks, and doesn't cross the street any place other than a crosswalk. He loves low-cost, great tasting dried fish, and will walk to the end of the earth to get one. No matter what has happened to him during his day, he always goes to bed at 9 p.m.
Today, Yoshinori's day began with an argument with his daughter Setsuko about whether to cross the street at a crosswalk or not. Mrs. Yanagisawa just looked on while both Yoshinori and Setsuko refused to budge from their positions long enough to listen to the other. Setsuko couldn't take anymore, so she got up and left right in the middle of the argument. Even after his heated debate with his daughter, Yoshinori still walked on the right side of the sidewalk, and used the crosswalk on the way to campus.
- Matsumoto Koshiro as Yanagisawa Yoshinori
- Matsubara Chieko as Yanagisawa Masako
- Toda Keiko as Yamaguchi Natsuko
- Kohinata Fumiyo as Yamaguchi Yukihiro
- Miura Toko as Yamaguchi Hanako
- Kawahara Ayako as Murata Itsuko
- Yamaguchi Tomomitsu as Murata Masashi
- Kuninaka Ryoko as Yanagisawa Setsuko
- Sato Ryuta as Onda Hiromitsu
- Yabe Kenji
- Screenwriter: Tsuchida Hideo, Fujimoto Yuki
- Director: Suzuki Masayuki