The Long Ballad
- Title: 长歌行 / Chang Ge Xing
- English title: The Long Ballad
- Genre: Historical, romance
- Episodes: 50
- Broadcast network: Tencent
- Broadcast period: 2021
Li Changge's family was murdered by Li Shimin, the Emperor of Tang, during the Xuanwu Gate Incident. She heads to Shuo Province under the guise of a man with hopes of raising an army to kill Li Shimin to avenge her family's death. However, as a captain of the army of Shuo Province in Zhangzhou, she loses a siege by the Eastern Turkic Khaganate General Ashina Sun, who takes her to serve him as a personal military strategist.
- Dilireba as Li Changge
- Princess Yong Ning. Daughter of Crown Prince Li Jiancheng and the royalty of Uyghur tribe.
- Wu Lei as Ashina Sun
- Adopted Son of Quētèqín, the Khagan. An Eastern Turkic Khaganate General, in charge of the Eagle Division. He is is known for his military prowess, having been undefeatable on the battlefield.
- Liu Yu Ning as Hao Du
- An assassin. Du Ruhui's subordinate and confidant. He is tasked to track Li Changge; as well as collect intelligence and eliminate any possible source of threat to the kingdom. Li Leyan's lover.
- Zhao Lu Si as Li Leyan
- Li Shimin's daughter, Li Changge's cousin. Hao Du's lover.
- Fang Yi Lun as Wei Shuyu
- Wei Zheng's son. Li Changge and Li Leyan's childhood friend. He has a crush on Li Changge, after being saved by her when she was young.
- Yi Da Qian as Mu Jin, Ashina Sun's confidant. General of Turkic.
- Jin Song as Khagan, Ashina Sun's foster father.
- Wa Er as Ashina She'er, little Khagan of Turkic. Nephew of Khagan. Ashina Sun's enemy
- Gao Lin Yu as young Ashina She'er
- Zhang Hao Zhe as Ya Luo, Ashina Sun's subordinate. Brave warrior of the Yan Han Tribe.
- Yang Ming Na as Madame Yi Cheng, Princess of the fallen Sui Kingdom. Ashina She'er's mother
- as Madame Jin Se, Yi Cheng's attendant. Ashina She'er's advisor
- Jiang Xiao Lin as Su Yi'er, member of the tribe
- Yan Xing Gate
- Li Jian Yi as Qin Gu, Li Changge's mentor. Previously advisor and confidant to Gongsun Heng
- Feng Jun Jie as A Dou, Li Changge's disciple. Previously a gangster who was taken in at Ping Xiang Zhai, later becomes a renowned general
- Wu Chong Xuan as Xu Feng, Gongsun Heng's confidant. Later becomes a follower of Li Changge
- Liu Chu Xuan as Luo Shiba, Li Changge's guard. Previously one of the members of Yan Yun Eighteen Troops
- Li Tang Royal Empire
- Geng Le as Li Shimin, Emperor of Tang Kingdom. Li Changge's uncle, Li Leyan's father
- Wei Zheng, Wei Shuyu's father. Li Jiancheng's advisor, Li Changge's teacher
- Cheng Tai Shen as Du Ruhui, Li Shimin's confidant. An important court official.
- Fang Qiao, Li Shimin's advisor. Previously Li Changge's teacher
- Wang Xiao Wei as Wang Junkuo, Military Governer
- Cheng Wu as Li Yuan, Prince Lu Jiang
- Tian Jun Cheng as Li Jing, a general. Hongfu Nu's lover
- Cao Xi Yue as Mimi Guli, daughter of the one of the tribe leaders. She was offered as a slave to the Turkic, and became Madame Jin Se's subordinate and planted as a mole by Li Changge's side
- Liu Yun Pavilion
- Sa Ding Ding as Madame Jing Dan, master of Liu Yun Pavilion.
- Zhou Ke Di as A Bi, a slave whose kingdom was destroyed by the Turkic. Was taken in by Liu Yun Pavilion
- Lu Xing Yu as Gongsun Heng, feudal officer of Shuo Kingdom
- Li Guang Fu as Sun Simiao, famed physician and reverend known by the nickname "Medicine King"
- Qiao Hua as Gongsun Yuan, daughter of Gongsun Heng. Was raised by Qin Gu and is like siblings with A Dou
- Wang Jing as Madame Gongsun , Gongsun Heng's wife
- Mei Ling Zhen as Hongfu Nu, Li Jing's lover
- Liu Hai Kuan as Situ Langlang, only descendant of Yue Nu Sword
- Original Writing: Chang Ge Xing (长歌行) by Xia Da (夏达)
- Director: Zhu Rui Bin
- Screenwriters: Chang Jiang, Pei Yu Fei (裴雨飞)
- Company: Huace Media, Tencent Penguin Pictures, Yan Yu Television, Yan Ran Vision