Welcome to DramaWiki
Great to see you contributing to DramaWiki. As an editor, please review the following articles. This is so that you're aware of the formatting standards we use on DramaWiki.
- Japan articles
- Korea articles
- HK/China/Taiwan/Singapore articles
--- Groink 17:31, 30 Jun 2006 (EDT)
Why did you upload a new version of the unmei picture?
I was trying to cut that unnecessary text out of the picture. Plus his whole body doesn't need to be in the picture.
Renzoku vs Tanpatsu
Also there is this drama on Tv-Tokyo "Tenmei" Aka Mandate of Heaven that starts airing on 2014-04-30 should I make a new page for it or just stick with the note I made on Mandate of Heaven?? --ZianaSue (talk) 15:34, 27 April 2014 (UTC)
Japanese drama titles
- You had not previously mentioned that to me. Since you said the Autobahn title was not confirmed I won't bother re-formatting it until the title is confirmed.
- Also I was not treating it like a race or competition. I just like to stay on top of things and do things spaced out so it's not overwhelming for me later. Also I do most of my stuff via my iPad and working in little groups spaced out is more efficient for me than trying to do everything in bulk. I save big projects for when I'm on a desktop/laptop. --ZianaSue (talk) 15:52, 20 May 2014 (UTC)
- Also according to the website the title is already in the correct formatting. They have it has "9days Queen ～九日間の女王～" I have it has "9 Days Queen" only a minor difference. Based what I seen on other pages the parts in between ~__~ are not always included in the dramawiki page title. --ZianaSue (talk) 16:02, 20 May 2014 (UTC)
- if you look at the picture used on the Fuji TV website under 'special' it says キャビンアテンダント with "the cabin attendants" right under it. That is why I called it "The Cabin Attendant" Also 'Knife' no Yukue didn't sound right so I left it "Naifu no Yukue" I have looked at that page several time I even have it as a quick link on my page for easy reference. But obviously I'm not seeing whatever it is you are seeing. --ZianaSue (talk) 18:04, 20 May 2014 (UTC)