Watashi ga Renai Dekinai Riyuu
- Title: 私が恋愛できない理由
- Title (romaji): Watashi ga Renai Dekinai Riyuu
- Format: Renzoku
- Genre: Romance
- Episodes: 10
- Viewership rating: 15.8% (Kanto)
- Broadcast network: Fuji TV
- Broadcast period: 2011-Oct-17 to 2011-Dec-19
- Air time: Monday 21:00
- Theme song: Love Story by Amuro Namie
- Intro/Title song: Sit! Stay! Wait! Down! by Amuro Namie
More than half of women in their 20's to 30's admit to "currently lacking a boyfriend." Men, love, sex, work, marriage... All the issues women face today are revealed in truth through this generation, an "ice age of love."
"The reason I can't find my love" highlights the lives of three women, Fujii Emi, Ogura Saki and Hanzawa Mako. Emi works for a lighting company as a lighting technician, where she is surrounded by men due to the nature of the profession. She has a straight-forward and generous personality, but is unconcerned about general feminine interests such as fashion. She is often treated like another man by her boss and colleagues, and feels that being in love is tiresome. However, she cannot forget about her ex-boyfriend and hopes to someday fall truly in love. Saki is prideful and determined, but fails in landing a desirable job. As a result, she starts to work at a bar as a hostess, keeping the fact a secret from her parents. Mako is the youngest of all, having attended the same high school following Emi and Saki. She is earnest and responsible, but on the other hand, rather clumsy and afraid of taking chances on a romantic relationship. The three women end up living under the same roof by coincidence, and it is there that they share each other's experiences, bitter or sweet, desperately struggling with their love life. A life-sized unconventional love story ever to air on Fuji TV's prime 9 Monday drama slot! -- Fuji TV
- Karina as Fujii Emi
- Yoshitaka Yuriko as Ogura Saki
- Oshima Yuko as Hanzawa Mako
- Inamori Izumi as Shiraishi Misuzu
- Suzuki Akinofu (ep1,7)
- Ohashi Tomokazu (ep1,4)
- Kitaki Mayu as Kumiko (ep1)
- Imura Kumi (ep1)
- Takahashi Emi (ep1)
- Sayoko as Sakiko (ep1)
- Murakami Kouki (ep1)
- Kanzaki Koichiro (ep1)
- Ichijo Satoshi (ep1)
- Izuka Kenta (ep1)
- Kumazawa Hiroyuki (熊澤洋幸) (ep1)
- Kikuhara Yutaro (菊原祐太朗) (ep1)
- Yokota Emi (横田恵美) (ep1)
- Serizawa Mizuki (芹澤みづき) (ep1)
- Akuwa Yuriko (阿桑有里子) (ep1)
- Nishimura Sayaka (西村紗也禾) (ep1)
- Sugimoto Misaki (すぎもとみさき) (ep1)
- Yuzuki Mai (柚木麻衣) (ep1)
- Suzuki Rieko (鈴木利恵子) as a medical office worker (ep1)
- Tanisaka Noriko (谷坂宜子) (ep1)
- Hirai Ken as himself / cameo (ep1)
- Kudo Emi as Airi (ep2-3)
- Misaki Ayame as Megu (ep2-3,8)
- Sai Katsu (才勝) as Kawano (ep2-3)
- Matsuoka Nene (松岡音々) as CLUB Fairy hostess (ep4,8)
- Sano Izumi (佐野いずみ) (ep4,10)
- Jinbo Satoshi as Arai (ep4-5)
- Watanabe Sugie as a nurse (ep6)
- Sakurai Hijiri as a Temp worker supervisor (ep6)
- Tsuchiya Fumiko as a nurse (ep6)
- Yamaguchi Fumiko (山口芙未子) as a Rencontre guest (ep9)
- Onishi Riku (大西利空) as a Rencontre guest (ep9)
- Harumi Shiho as Koike editor in chief of Hayate Books (ep9-10)
- Amuro Namie as herself / cameo (ep9)
- Ohzeki Makoto (大関真) as moderator of illumination event (ep10)
- Kodama Raishin as the owner of the yatai (ep10)
- Shimokawa Shinya (下川真矢) as the couple (ep10)
- Fujimoto Ryo (藤本涼) (ep10)
- Screenwriter: Yamazaki Takako (山崎宇子), Sakaguchi Riko (坂口理子)
- Producer: Nakano Toshiyuki
- Director: Ishii Yusuke
- Music: Suehiro Kenichiro, MAYUKO
|01||Falling in love is too much of a hassle!? Love is too much of a luxury!?
The pitiful girls who are wilting away fall in love!?
|02||I don't like falling in love because I only get hurt!?
A turning point for the wilting girls!?
|03||Hesitant about love!? It's scary!? The unexpected occurs for the wilting girls!?||14.8|
|04||We're too unskilled at this!? How to find a new love!?||16.1|
|05||Graduating from being a love NEET!?
The secret between the two!?
|06||If I could be more honest with my feelings then things would be so much easier!?
The night they spent together...!?
|07||I can't hold back my feelings!?
What does fate have in store for the love that is up in the air!?
|08||I absolutely hate 'love'!? Getting hurt and hurting others!?||14.8|
|09||Please don't go!! Nearing the climax of our story!!||15.3|
|10||My choice and my decision!! What does love have in store for the 3 of them!?
The answer I was looking for is right here!? One segment broadcasted live SP!!
Source: Video Research, Ltd.