This drama is currently airing.
Some information on this page may be incomplete, missing or even wrong.
A Little Love Never Hurts
- Title: 사랑해서 남주나 / Saranghaeseo Namjoona
- Also known as: Will You Love and Give It Away? / Give Love Away / Love Doesn’t Go Away
- Genre: Family, romance
- Episodes: 50
- Broadcast network: MBC
- Broadcast period: 2013-Sep-28 to 2014-??
- Air time: Saturday & Sunday 20:55
- Original Soundtrack: A Little Love Never Hurts OST
A heartwarming family drama centering on a couple’s remarriage in the twilight years of their lives, forcing two families of grown adult children to become one big family. This drama will describe how those grown-up children will re-act and deal with this new situation and their eventual acceptance of each other as a new family. It also depicts how young couple growing up with the turbulent romance.
Correlation Chart - click to enlarge
- Main Cast
- Jae Min's family
- Mi Joo's family
- Cha Hwa Yun as Hong Soon Ae (mid 50s, Mi Joo's mother)
- Kang Suk Woo as Song Ho Sub (late 50s, Mi Joo's father/Soon Ae's ex-husband)
- Kim Na Woon as Lee Yun Hee (50, Mi Joo's stepmother/Ho Sub's wife)
- Nam Bo Ra as Song Eun Joo (24, Mi Joo's half sister)
- Suh Dong Won as Song Byung Joo (36, Mi Joo's older brother)
- Oh Na Ra as Kim Ji Young (35, Byung Joo's wife)
- Ha Kyung's family
- Choi Jung Woo as Eun Hee Jae (late 50s, Ha Kyung's father)
- Yoo Ji In as Lee Hye Shin (mid 50s, Ha Kyung's mother)
- Jung Jae Soon as Eun Hee Ja (late 60s, Hee Jae's older sister)
- Choi Soo Rin as Shin Soo Jung (mid 40s, Lee Hye Shin's assistant and butler)
- Other People
see A Little Love Never Hurts/Episode Ratings