HUNTER ~Sono Onnatachi, Shoukin Kasegi~
- Title: HUNTER~その女たち, 賞金稼ぎ~
- Title (romaji): HUNTER~Sono Onnatachi, Shoukin Kasegi~
- Format: Renzoku
- Genre: Detective, comedy
- Episodes: 10
- Viewership rating: 11.0% (kanto)
- Broadcast network: Fuji TV
- Broadcast period: 2011-Oct-11 to 2011-Dec-13
- Air time: Tuesday 22:00
- Theme song: Strong Heart by Kuraki Mai
It doesn't matter whether or not the expiration for statute of limitations has disappeared. The reality is that time lessens the impact of the crime and police on the case will undoubtedly be fewer. The victims, on the other hand, never forget. What if there was a hero who could take on the mission for some prize money...?
Isaka Rei is a cabin attendant enjoying a somewhat cliched glamorous 30's life. Or more accurately, "was." One day she manages to arrest a thief at the Tokyo International Airport. To her surprise, the thief was a criminal, rewarded by a bounty of 1,000,000 yen. Indulging in her good luck last only for a moment, when the airport turns into a panic and Rei is not only scolded by her boss, but fired for good. The next misfortune hits without a pause, when she learns that her sister Akane has disappeared, leaving behind a huge debt.
As her life takes its twists and turns, Akane ends up meeting a group of people to join her in becoming a bounty hunter, each member with their own agenda. Will Akane be able to capture the wanted criminal to find her sister and win the reward? And will she find out the true reason her sister ran away? -- Fuji TV
- Yonekura Ryoko as Isaka Rei
- Kiritani Mirei as Motomura Jun
- Horiuchi Keiko as Wakui Kazumi
- Toda Keiko as Suzuki Machiko / Kishimoto Sakiko
- Kawashima Ririka as Isaka Haru
- Yamaguchi Sayaka as Isaka Akane (ep1-4,6-10)
Eating House Akinai Neighbors
- Hara Mikie as Muto Hitomi
- Saito Megumi as Nonomura Yuko
- Saeki Daichi as Sakuma Kenta
- Emoto Akira as Oiwa Shogo
- Yasoda Yuichi (八十田勇一) as Yaohachi (ep1-5,8-10)
- Screenwriter: Ban Kazuhiko
- Producer: Kasai Hideyuki, Goto Katsutoshi (後藤勝利), Kawanishi Taku
- Director: Murakami Masanori, Sato Genta, Shiraki Keiichiro
- Music: Yamada Yutaka, Tachibana Asami (橘麻美)
|01||A group of ordinary women trying to earn reward money!
Catch them before the police does
|02||The police has given up! The mystery behind the obese killer||11.8|
|03||The murderer of the OL is one of the member's husband...
Finding out what really happened before they married
|04||The arsonist murderer who goes after the elderly...
The mystery behind the marriage fraud and the 10 million yen
|05||The hopes of the elderly police officer on the verge of his deathbed...
The regret stemming from the statute of limitations
|06||Mistaken arrest of the lover's murderer...
Finding out the mystery of the true criminal through a dangerous investigation
|07||The tears of the father who's beloved daughter was murdered
The tragedy formed from the despair
|08||The true face of the cold-hearted DV husband~
The missing younger sister is wanted for murder
|09||Finally approaching the finale. Save the younger sister on the run...
Amateurs VS the police force with the dark agenda, getting closer to the dangerous truth!
|10||Fighting back against the real criminal...
All of Japan witnessing the final battle
Source: Video Research, Ltd.