- Title: 상상고양이 / Sangsang Goyangi
- Genre: Romance, comedy, fantasy
- Episodes: 8
- Broadcast network: MBC Every1
- Broadcast period: 2015-Nov-24 to 2016-Jan-12
- Air time: Tuesday 20:50
Hyun Jong Hyun (Yoo Seung Ho) works part-time at the Naeil Bookstore, but his dream of being a successful webtoon writer has been hampered by his emotionally-wounded, self-centered personality. On one rainy day, he meets a kindred spirit, a stray cat he brings home and names Bok Gil. From then on, Bok Gil (voiced by Han Ye Ri) becomes his only confidant. Though she can’t offer advice, Bok Gil is a faithful source of comfort and support as he goes through difficult times. The story is told from both Hyun’s and Bok Gil’s differing points of view.
- Main Cast
- Yoo Seung Ho as Hyun Jong Hyun (26)
- Han Ye Ri as Bok Gil (the cat) (8) voice
- Jo Hye Jung as Oh Na Woo (26)
- Park Chul Min as Ma Joo Im (30)
- Lee El as Dok Ko Soon (30s)
- Kim Min Suk as Yook Hae Gong (26)
- Solar as Jung Soo In (17)
- Kim Hyun Joon as Park Jin Sung (26)
- Choi Tae Hwan as Lee Wan (26)
- Shim Min as Heo Gong Joo (30s)
- Jun Hun Tae
- Director: Lee Hyun Joo (이현주)
- Original writing: Kim Kyung (김경)
- Screenwriters: Seo Yoon Hee (서윤희), Kim Sun Young
- The cat that plays the role of Bok Gil is named Beetle (비틀).
- This drama is based on a Korean webtoon 상상고향이 by Kyoung Kim.