Mama ga Ikita Akashi
- Title: ママが生きた証
- Title (romaji): Mama ga Ikita Akashi
- Also known as: Mama Iki
- Format: Tanpatsu
- Genre: Family
- Episodes: 1
- Broadcast network: TV Asahi
- Broadcast date: 2014-Jul-05
- Air time: Saturday 21:00
Takehiro lives the busy day-to-day life of a sport reporter in charge of a new program. His wife, Kyoko, is pregnant. Somehow he figures out how to get a break from work and visits his parents and in-laws.
Meanwhile, his pregnant wife is diagnosed stage stage 4 breast cancer. They must make a decision stay pregnant and receive low dose treatment and possible die before the baby is born, or abort the baby and get severely high doses of treatment and possible live longer. Kyoko goes to Tokyo to be examine and no problems with the fetus were found. However, there is a drug she can take while pregnant but it does have some effect on the fetus. Chemotherapy is carried out but the cancer has already spread too much, and the chemo is only slowing down the progression.
Kyoko doesn't want to give up their baby & neither does Takehiro, but to Takehiro the most important life is that of Kyoko.
A battle between Kyoko, Takehiro, and the family is about to begin...
- Abe Sadao as Omori Takehiro
- Kanjiya Shihori as Omori Kyoko
- Hiraizumi Sei as Manabe Kokichi
- Ichige Yoshie as Manabe Yasue
- Mano Erina as Manabe Satoko
- Morimoto Leo as Omori Shiro
- Tajima Reiko as Omori Masumi
- Saito Yuki as Tamura Toshiko
- Tomita Yasuko as Sawamura Yukie
- Tsutsui Michitaka as Yamashita Nobuhiko
- General Producer: Kuroda Tetsuya
- Producer: Fujimoto Kazuhiko (藤本一彦), Fuse Hitoshi
- Director: Akiyama Jun
- Screenwriter: Ozaki Masaya
- Original writer: Komatsu Takeyuki (小松武幸)
- Music: Eguchi Takahito (江口貴勅)