Marrying a Millionaire
- Title: 백만장자와 결혼하기 / baek-man-jang-ja-wa gyeol-hon-ha-gi
- Also known as: To Marry a Millionaire (KBFD-TV)
- Genre: Drama, Romance
- Episodes: 16
- Broadcast network: SBS
- Broadcast period: 2005-Nov-26 to 2006-Jan-22
- Air time: Saturday & Sunday 21:45
Want to marry a millionaire? Take one 'Average Joe', eight single women, and some television network money and see what happens!
Han Eun-young works as a clerk at a bank, trying to pay off the debts her step-mother and sister have piled on her. Kim Young-hoon is an 'Average Joe,' providing for his father and brothers.
PD Yoo Jin-ha is asked to take over "Marry a Millionaire," and he starts with a search for the perfect man. His goal: An average Joe in the guise of a millionaire. Kim Young-hoon seems to be the man for the job.
Eun-young is also selected for the program, but unlike the others, she knows he's not a true millionaire. A first love she says she regrets, will she feel differently now with money on the line?
Marrying a Millionaire is based on the US reality television show, Joe Millionaire.
- Kim Hyun Joo as Han Eun Young
- Go Soo as Kim Young Hoon
- Yoon Sang Hyun as Yoo Jin Ha
- Son Tae Young as Jung Soo Min
- Jung Jin as Jung Sung Shik
- Kim Ki Bum as young Kim Young Hoon
- Lee Mi Young as Goo Jung Sun (Eun Young's step-mother)
- Yoo Chae Young as Lee Soo Ji (Eun Young's step-sister)
- Park Geun Hyung as Kim Jung Dae (Young Hoon's father)
- Choi Sung Min as Kim Seung Hoon (Young Hoon's older brother)
- Jo Kyung Hoon as Pyeon Sung Joon
- Park Jung Woo
- Seo Ji Seung
- Jung Ga Eun
- Chief Producer: Kim Young Sup
- Writer: Kim Yi Young
- Director: Kang Shin Hyo
- Asst. Director: Lee Myung Woo
- Production: SBS