Pin to Kona
- Title: ぴんとこな
- Title (romaji): Pin to Kona
- Format: Renzoku
- Episodes: 10
- Viewership rating: 7.50%
- Broadcast network: TBS
- Broadcast period: 2013-Jul-18 to 2013-Sep-19
- Air time: Thursday 21:00
- Theme song: Kimi to no Kiseki by Kis-My-Ft2
Kawamura Kyonosuke is the son of the prominent Kabuki family Kijima, and he has the voice, looks and stature which earns him the name, Prince of Kabuki. However, there is one problem... he is not passionate about his job. As he is the son of the house of Kijima, great expectations had been heaped on him from young. Unfortunately for him, no matter what he did, he could never earn the respect and recognition from his father, Kawamura Sesaemon. Due to that, he dislikes the Kabuki world, skipping rehearsals and cutting corners where possible whenever on stage...
Sawayama Ichiya was born into a family that is totally unrelated to the Kabuki world, and as such has no hope of ever being the top leading actor. He is the disciple of Sawayama Sakugoro, the head of the house of Todoroki, another prominent Kabuki family. Ichiya is a stoic young man, and he is where he is today due to his talent and diligence. The only way for him to be the successor of Sakugoro, is for him to marry into the family. Incidentally, Sakugoro has only one daughter, Yuna, who loves Ichiya and supports him in his dream to be the top star of Kabuki.
Chiba Ayame loves the Kabuki world. Ten years ago, she was introduced to the world of Kabuki, by Ichiya. When her father lost his job, her family had to move away, but till today she holds firm to the words said by Ichiya to her back then; "When I become the top star of Kabuki, I will come look for you".
One day, after watching Kyonosuke's pathetic performance, she gets really angry and shouts out asking for a refund. After getting to know her, Kyonosuke starts to fall in love with her. How will the love triangle end? by TBS
- Tamamori Yuta as Kawamura Kyonosuke
- Nakayama Yuma as Sawayama Ichiya
- Kawashima Umika as Chiba Ayame
- Matsumura Hokuto as Sawayama Shohei
- Jesse as Sakamoto Haruhiko
- Yoshikura Aoi as Sawayama Yuna
- Yamamoto Koji as Sagata Kanjiro
- Takashima Masahiro as Oiwa Matsukichi
- Enami Kyoko as Santa Shizu
- Kishitani Goro as Kawamura Sesaemon
- Enoki Takaaki as Sawayama Sakugoro
- Maeda Noriko (前田典子) as Sawayama Takako
Source: Video Research, Ltd.
- Original work: Manga by Shimaki Ako
- Screenwriters: Takahashi Maki
- Producers: Takahashi Masanao, Ito Jingo (伊藤仁吾)
- Directors: Kawai Hayato (河合勇人), Okamoto Shingo (岡本信吾), Yamamuro Taisuke (山室大輔)