- Title: プロポーズ~世界で一番しあわせな言葉~
- Title (romaji): Propose - Sekai de Ichiban Shiawase-na Kotoba
- Title (English): Propose - The Happiest Word in the World
- Episodes: 3
- Broadcast network: NTV
- Broadcast period: 2005-Jun-29
- Air time: Wednesday 21:00
This is an inside look at Japan's everyday couples and how they propose marriage to each other through re-enactments of real-life proposal stories.
Is "propose" the happiest word in the world? That's the premise of this omnibus drama, based on entries submitted to a contest on intriguing marriage proposals held in Nara Prefecture last year. Starring Naomi Zaizen and Norika Fujiwara. Zaizen plays the wife of Shinsuke Hashida, the Japanese journalist who was killed in Iraq in May 2004. The drama details how she went in search of the little boy for whom her husband was arranging eye surgery at the time of his death and made his dream come true.
- Original writing: