Son Moon Kwon
- Name: 손문권 / Son Moon Kwon (Sohn Mun Gwon)
- Profession: Director and producer
- Birthdate: 1972
- Death: 2012-Jan-21 (suicide)
- Family: Wife/writer Im Sung Han
About Son Moon Kwon
Son met his wife, Im Sung Han, on the set of the 2005 SBS drama, Dear Heaven, where Im was the writer. The two married in 2007 despite the 12 year age gap between the two.
On January 21, 2012, Son was found hanging in the home he shared with Im in Goyang, Gyeonggi, South Korea. His parents probed police officials to investigate their son's death as his wife had first told them he died of a heart attack. They suspected foul play as Im had also failed to notify family members of Son's death and did not tell them until three weeks after his death.
As of October 2012, Son's death was ruled a suicide and Im has been cleared after an investigation. --News
- New Tales of Gisaeng (SBS, 2011)
- Queen of Ahyun (MBC, 2007)
- Dear Heaven (SBS, 2005)
- Perfect Love (SBS, 2003)