The Secret Lovers
- Title: 비밀남녀 / Bimil Namnyeo
- Also known as: A Man and A Woman
- Episodes: 20
- Broadcast network: MBC
- Broadcast period: 2005-Aug-29 to 2005-Nov-01
- Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55
Seo Young Ji (Han Ji Hye) was from a poor upbringing and worked as hard as she could to better herself. She went to see a plastic surgeon, hoping that by changing her appearance she would have a better future. The surgeon, a beautfiul young woman called Jeong Ah Mi (Song Seon Mi), asked SYJ for a favor. JAM had been set up on a blind date with Kim Jun Woo (Kim Suk Hoon), but she really had no interest in going. So she asked SYJ to go under false pretense. SYJ agreed to help out with the intention to turn the guy off but the blind date was a hit and the two started dating.
Add to the equation Choi Do Kyeong (Kwon Oh Joong), a poor but ambitious social climber, who would do anything to marry rich. He rejected SYJ as she was poor and did his best to go after JAM.
Secret Lovers is the latest K-drama from MBC, which addresses the most important questions of all - is love reason enough to marry someone, or should you be looking for an equal in both social status and knowledge?
- Han Ji Hye as Seo Yeong-ji (25)
- Kim Suk Hoon as Kim Joon-woo (31)
- Song Sun Mi as Jeong Ah-mi (29)
- Kwon Oh Joong as Choi Do-gyeong (28)
- Joo Hyun as Suh Dal-koo (Young-ji's father, 50)
- Kim Dong Hyun as Suh Young-koo (Young-ji's brother)
- Hwang Bo Ra as Suh Young-min (Young-ji's sister, 20)
- Lee Jung Gil as Kim Jung-suk (Joon-woo's father, 60)
- Ahn Hae Sook as Ms. Song (Joon-woo's mom, 55)
- Hyun Young as Kim Joon-mi (Joon-woo's younger sister)
- Ahn Jae Hwan as Lee Moon (29)
- Lee Byung Jin as Lee Sung-wol (35)
- Suh Young Joo as Yang Jae-soon (Young-jee's friend, 25)
- Kang In