- Title: 東方茱麗葉 (东方茱丽叶) / Tung Fang Chu Li Yeh (Dong Fang Zhu Li Ye)
- English title: Tokyo Juliet
- Genre: Romance
- Episodes: 17
- Broadcast network: GTV
- Broadcast period: 2006-Jun-03 to 2006-Sep-23
- Air time: Saturday 22:00-23:30
- Opening Theme Song: Ni Feng by Garden Sister
- Ending Theme Song: Fei Ni Mo Shu by Ariel Lin
- Insert songs: See Tokyo Juliet OST
Lin Lai Sui (Ariel Lin) had her design, Daisy, stolen by Chu Xing when she was five. She vowed not to fall in love till she beats Chu Xing. But, she meets Ji Feng Liang (Wu Zun) who has the ability to change her way of thinking. They started dating and it wasn't long till Sui discovers Ji Feng Liang's father is Chu Xing!
They meet many obstacles in their relationship. This includes, Ai Li Ou, Guang Xi & the newest rival, Lu Yi Ming.
Liang is spotted by a famous designer and decides to go to Italy to further his skills. Sui is also given this opportunity, but she turns it down as she had agreed to help Lu Yi Ming with his new designer brand. She is shock to realise that a new designer in chief has been appointed in place of her.
- Ariel Lin as Lin Lai Sui
- Wu Chun as Ji Feng Liang
- Simon Yam as Chu Xing
- Tang Zhi Ping as Ai Li Ou
- Huang Hong Sheng as Lu Yi Mi
- Kagami Tomohisa as Ke Xing
- Jozie Lu as Gan Li Sha
- Janel Tsai as Gao Gang Quan
- Bernice Tsai as Pei Mei Zi
- Wu Jun Qiang as Teng Guang Xi
- Bryant Chang as Zheng Nei Si
- Shang Hao Xiang as Wei Ze Gong
- Chen Ruo Yi as Ma Li Ya
- Wang Jue as La Fu Er / Ka Er Ma Ni
- Jane Wang as Sui's mother / Chu Ying's wife
- Hong Jiao Nang
- Zhang Hao Ming as clothing store owner
- Alexia Kao as You Qi
- Guo Ching Chun as Liang's Mother
- Xiang Bo Tao as childhood Ji Feng Liang
- Xu Qiong Yun (許瓊云) as childhood Lin Lai Sui
- The series was based on the Japanese shoujo manga "Tokyo Juliet" by Miyuki Kitagawa.
- Julian Yang dubbed Wu Chun's voice in the drama. Wu Chun, being a non-native Chinese speaker, had trouble enunciating long and fast dialog.
- Angela Chang was supposed to take the role of Lin Lai Sui but was busy filming Bump Off Lover so the role was given to Ariel Lin.