From DramaWiki(Redirected from Agnes Monica)
- Name: Agnez Mo
- Chinese name: 楊詩曼 (杨诗曼) / Yang Shih Man (Yang Shi Man)
- Real name: Agnes Monica Muljoto
- Also known as: Nez / Aggy
- Profession: Singer, dancer, and actress
- Birthdate: 1986-Jul-01 (age 32)
- Birthplace: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Height: 165cm
- Weight: 49kg
- Star sign: Cancer
- Chinese zodiac: Tiger
- Family: Father (Ricky Muljoto), mother (Jenny Siswono), and brother (Steve Muljoto)
- Talent agency: Entertainment Inc.
Agnes started her career in the age of 6 as a host of a children TV show and as a singer. At the age of 12, she entered acting world. "Lupus Milenia" was her first series. Although not too successful, the series led her the series that was surely a big hit in Indonesia (and later on Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei), "Pernikahan Dini" (2001). With her playing a role of a teenager that has to marry after getting pregnant, the series had won many prestigious awards in Indonesia, including Best Newcomer and Best Actress in a Drama Series for Agnes. Since then she has acted in numerous series as the leading roles.
She has acted in two Taiwanese series: Romance in the White House (with Peter Ho) and The Hospital (with Jerry Yan of F4). Although she did not play the leading role in both series, and acted using English instead of Mandarin Chinese, acting in both dramas was her first big steps as an Indonesian actress in order to be recognized internationally.
- So Klin Pewangi
- Sambal Sasa
- Education: Pelita Harapan University (Law degree)
- Languages: Indonesian, English, and Mandarin
- Hobbies: Ice skating, piano and badminton
- She is Indonesian of Chinese descent.