The Legend of the Condor Heroes (2017)
From DramaWiki(Redirected from Legend of the Condor Heroes 2017)
- 1 Details
- 2 Synopsis
- 3 User/Viewer Ratings
- 4 Cast
- 5 Production Credits
- 6 External Links
- Title: 射雕英雄传 / She Diao Ying Xiong Zhuan
- English title: Legend of the Condor Heroes
- Genre: Wuxia
- Episodes: 52
- Broadcast network: Dragon TV
- Broadcast period: 2017-Jan-09 to 2017-Apr-18
- Air time: 22:00
- Opening theme song: Tie Xue Dan Xin (铁血丹心) by Roman Tam (罗文) and Jenny Tseng (甄妮)
- Related TV series: See Legend of the Condor Heroes, Return of the Condor Heroes
The first instalment of the legendary Wuxia trilogy tells the story of the two sons of sworn brothers Guo Xiao Tian and Yang Tie Xin in the time of the Song and Lin Dynasties. As the brothers get killed, their wives survive and give birth to their unborn sons. Guo Jing grows up with the Mongols and Yang Kang with the Sin, even though their fathers are Song Dynasty heroes. As they grow up to study martial arts, their journey begins to avenge their father and cleanse the lands of evil in the process.
- Yang Xu Wen as Guo Jing, not the smartest person, but with a strong sense of right and wrong, strong willed, fearless and able to take a beating.
- Dong Li Wu You as young Guo Jing
- Li Yi Tong as Huang Rong, meets Guo Jing dressed as a beggar boy. She finds him foolish, yet is intrigued and moved by his kindness.
- Chen Xing Xu as Yang Kang (Wanyan Kang)
- Meng Zi Yi as Mu Nian Ci
- Shao Bing as Guo Xiao Tian, sworn brother of Yang Tie Xin and husband to Li Ping.
- Li Zong Han as Yang Tie Xin (Mu Yi), sworn brother of Guo Xiao Tian and husband of Bao Xi Ruo. Hot tempered, but honourable.
- Zeng Li as Li Ping, wife of Guo Xiao Tian, mother of Guo Jing.
- Liu Qian Han as Bao Xi Ruo, wife of Yang Tie Xin, mother of Yang Kang.
- Yu Ai Lei as Duan Tian De, military commander in the region who survives by manipulation.
- Hou Tong Jiang as Master Jiao Mu, uncle to Duan Tian De, master of a Buddhist temple.
- Wang Lin (王林) as Yin Zhiping
Jin Dynasty / Wanyan Hong Lie's helpers
- Zong Feng Yan as Wanyan Hong Lie, 6th prince. Takes care of Bao Xi Ruo after Yang Tie Xin's death and raises Yang Kang as his own.
- Cao Yang as Wanyan Hong Xi, Hong Lie's elder brother and also a prince of the court.
- Lin Yi Zheng as Sha Tong Tian, "Devil's Gate Dragon King", master to the four "Four Devils of the Yellow River"
- Gu De Chao as Hou Tong Hai, "Three Headed Dragon", Sha Tong Tian's not so very masterly junior.
- Zhao Shuai as Wu Qinglie, part of the "Four Devils of the Yellow River", nicknamed "Life-Chasing Spear"
- Sun Hao as Peng Lian Hu, "Thousand Hands Butcher", an infamous mass murderer, who prefers short spears and throwing stars.
- Gao Yu Qing as Liang Zi Weng, "Ginseng Immortal", a master in poisons and cures who grew a viper for 20 years to enhance his internal power.
- Ren Xi Hong as Ling Zhi Shang Ren, "Distinguished Big Hand", a monk from Tibet who has mastered the Poisoned Palm skill.
- Tay Ping Hui as Temüjin, takes in Guo Jing, his mother and Zhe Bie after an incident.
- Dai Wen Wen as Hua Zheng, daughter of Temüjin and close friends with Guo Jing.
- Hou Rui Xiang as Tuo Lei, son of Temüjin and childhood friend of Guo Jing. They become sworn brothers.
- Zhang Zi Hao as young Tuo Lei
- Fu Tian Jiao as Zhe Bie, a master archer and chivalrous man, who becomes Guo Jing's archery teacher.
- Bao Di (宝迪) as Wo Kuo Tai, 3rd son of Temüjin.
- Wu Ri Ji Tu (乌日吉图) as Wang Han, sworn brother of Temüjin's father. Khan of the Keraites.
- Hong Tong Ba Tu as Zha Mu He, sworn brother of Temüjin.
- Bai Sha (白鲨) as Sang Kun, son of Wang Han and rival of Temüjin.
- Gang De Er (钢德尔) as Dou Shi, Sang Kun's son, who once bullied Guo Jing over a rabbit. Was betrothed to Hua Zheng.
A Taoist cultivation sect, very skilled in harnessing inner power.
- Han Dong as Wang Chong Yang, "Central Divinity", leader of the sect. One of "The Five Greats".
- Ning Wen Tong as Zhou Bo Tong, Wang Chong Yang's junior, nicknamed "Old Urchin". Even though he is one of the strongest people in the sect, he prefers not to do anything leader like. Instead he is a prankster, roaming the martial arts world for people to play tricks on.
The "Seven Immortals of Quanzhen", who take over after Wang Chong Yang's death:
- Wang Li as Ma Yu, secretly teaches Guo Jing about breathing, concentration and clearing the mind. In other words: inner power.
- Zhao Qiu Sheng as Tan Chu Duan
- Song Tao as Liu Chu Xuan
- Shao Feng as Qiu Chu Ji, referred to as the Taoist at the beginning of the series. Martial arts hero with a fierce determination. Enemy to the Jin Dynasty. Becomes friends with Guo Xiao Tian and Yang Tie Xin and names their unborn children.
- Guo Jun as Wang Chu Yi, travels with Guo Jing to Jiangxi after learning he was tought by his senior Ma Yu. Nicknamed "Iron Leg".
- Liu Wei as Hao Da Tong
- Zhao Cong as Sun Bu'er, the only female of the Quanzhen sect seven immortals; took Sui Yu Meng under her wing when she became an orphan and was adopted by the Cheng family.
- Sui Yu Meng as Cheng Yao Jia, owner of a pawn shop and disciple of Sun Bu'er. One of Ouyang Ke's desires, whom he tries to kidnap.
Peach Blossom Island
- Michael Miu as Huang Yao Shi (Dong Xie), one of "The Five Greats", the Eastern Heretic. Kicked all of his disciples off the island when betrayed by Mei Chao Feng. Father of Huang Rong.
- Zhang Xi Lai (张喜来) as Chen Xuan Feng, one half of the Twin Killers, nicknamed the Copper Corpse. Husband of Mei Chao Feng.
- Mi Lu as Mei Chao Feng, one half of the Twin Killers, nicknamed the Iron Corpse. Master of martial arts, responsible for making Ke Zhen'e blind.
- Li Yi Xiao as Feng Heng, Yao Shi's late wife and Rong's late mother. She had a photographic memory, that allowed her to memorize and transcribe the Nine Yin Manual after reading it just once.
- Jerry Chang as Lu Cheng Feng, self-proclaimed "Handicap of Five Lakes" he settled near Lake Tai in Guiyun Manor after Huang Yao Shi cleared his disciples off the island.
- Gong Zheng Nan as Lu Guan Ying, son of Lu Cheng Feng and master of Guiyun Manor.
- Xia Zi Tong as Sha Gu, "Foolish Girl", the mentally handicapped daughter of former Peach Blossom Island apprentice Qu Ling Feng, who lives in Niu Village.
Seven Freaks of the South
- Wang Kui Rong as Ke Zhen'e, leader and elder of the group. "Flying Bat" - blind but with very good ears and skills. Favors a staff and poisoned darts.
- Ji Chen Mu as Zhu Cong, "Marvellous-Handed Scholar" - named such not only for his thieving and pick-pocketing skills, but also his wisdom.
- Wang Chun Yuan as Han Bao Ju, "King of Horses" - specialized in mounted martial arts, whips and ropes.
- Ma Jing Jing as Nan Xi Ren - "Southern Hill Lumberjack" - giant man of great physical strength, with a shy personality.
- Xin Peng as Zhang Ah Sheng - "Laughing Buddha" - a man of big proportions but with agile martial arts skills nonetheless. Used to be a monk. Always in good spirits.
- Long De as Quan Jin Fa - "Hidden Hero in the Busy City" - A street vendor that specializes in the lance and spear.
- Xiao Yin as Han Xiao Ying - "Yue Maiden Sword" - The only female in the group, master of the sword.
- Zhao Li Xin as Hong Qi Gong (Bei Gai), "Northern Beggar", one of "The Five Greats" and founder of the sect. Taught Mu Nian Ci martial arts when she was young.
- Lu Sen Bao as Elder Peng, elder of the Clean Clothes faction.
- Liu Yu as Elder Liang, elder of the Clean Clothes faction.
- Fan Zhong Hua as Elder Jian, elder of the Clean Clothes faction.
- Song Qing as Lu You Jian, leader of the Dirty Clothes faction, in line to become chief, becomes good friends with Guo Lin and Huang Rong.
- He Guo Xuan as Li Sheng, Chief Li, helps pawnshop owner Cheng Yao Jia against Ouyang Ke.
- Xu Qi Hang as Yu Zhao Xing, together with Chief Li they are the foremen overseeing the beggar sect in the regions of the Central Plains
Mount White Camel
The sect relies on poison to overcome stronger opponents. A necessary precaution they had to take as Ouyang Feng made many enemies, who ganged up on him.
- Hei Zi as Ouyang Feng (Xi Du), one of "The Five Greats", the Western Venom, who mastered the Toad Stance. In seclusion as his martial arts were taken by Wang Chong Yang, for trying to take the Nine Ying manual.
- Liu Zhi Yang as Ouyang Ke, a womanizer protected by four maidens in white and nephew of Ouyang Feng.
Iron Palm Sect
- Jiang Yi Ming as Qiu Qian Ren / Qiu Qian Zhang, twins. Qianren is the more gifted and leader of the sect, nicknamed "Iron Palm Skimming on Water". A nickname earned for his incredible levitation (qinggong) skills.
- Qian Zhang on the other hand is not as fierce and capable. He relies on impersonating his brother to scheme others for a living.
- Original writing: Novel She Diao Ying Xiong Zhuan by Jin Yong
- Producer: Gong Yu (龚宇)
- Director: Jeffrey Chiang
- Screenwriter: Wang Zi Qi
- Music: Zhao Lin