Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek
- Title: 광고천재 이태백 / Gwanggocheonjae Lee Tae Baek
- Also known as: Advertisement Genius, Lee Tae Baek / Advertising Genius Lee Tae Baek
- Genre: Drama, comedy, romance
- Episodes: 16
- Broadcast network: KBS2
- Broadcast period: 2013-Feb-04 to 2013-Mar-26
- Air time: Monday & Tuesday 22:00
- Original Soundtrack: Ad Genius Lee Tae Baek OST
A drama set in the competitive world of advertisement. It will brings out the passion and lives of those people in this industry.
Lee Tae-baek (Jin Goo) is a genius and characterized art director who overcomes his educational hardships and becomes the rising star of the advertisement, giving dreams and hopes to the youths of this generation in the process.
Baek Ji Yoon (Park Ha Sun) is a copy writer intern. She is hard working in everything and happens to get involved with Lee Tae Baek. She struggles to achieve love and work all together.
Go Ah Ri (Han Chae Young) is a advertisement executive who is beautiful and made up of talent. She is a realist who will give up on love for her dreams.
Addie Kang (Jo Hyun Jae) is an experienced elite who is well known all around the international advertisement world.
- Main Cast
- Jin Goo as Lee Tae Baek
- Park Ha Sun as Baek Ji Yoon
- Jo Hyun Jae as Addie Kang
- Han Chae Young as Go Ah Ri
- Lee Sae Rom (이새롬) as young Ah Ri
- GRC people
- Go Chang Suk as Ma Jin Ga / Director Ma
- Kwak Hee Sung (곽희성) as Ma Yi Chan
- Ah Young (아영) as Gong Sun Hye
- Bang Dae Han (방대한) as Hat San
- Geum San AD people
- Choi Jung Woo as Kang Han Chul
- Lee Hae Young as Managing Director Hwang
- Hong Ji Min as Lee Eun Hee
- Shin Seung Hwan as Shin Dong Hoon
- Lee Jung Kil as Kim Jong Wook
- Yang Hee Yoon (양희윤) as Jang Min Ah
- Tae Baek's family
- Ji Yoon's family
- Yoo In Young as Han Byul
- Lee Dae Ro as President Nam
- Lee Dae Yeon as President Choi
- Kang Sung Jin as Ahn Jin Wook
- Sol Bi as Hwang Ye Ri
- Wang Suk Hyun as Kim Ha Rang
- Shim Hyung Tak as CEO Ahn
- Production Company: Raimong Raein
- Directors: Park Ki Ho, Lee So Yun (이소연)
- Screenwriters: Seol Joon Suk (설준석), Lee Jae Ha (이재하), Lee Yoon Jong (이윤종)
- This drama is based on the true story of Lee Jae Suk, an advertiser who has taken over many international advertisement festivals.