- Title: 사랑비 / Sarangbi
- Also known as: Love Rain
- Genre: Romance, melodrama
- Episodes: 20
- Broadcast network: KBS2
- Broadcast period: 2012-Mar-26 to 2012-May-29
- Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55
- Original Soundtrack: Love Rain OST
"Love Rain" depicts a 1970's pure love and a love from the present day at the same time. It shows how the children of a previous ill-fated couple, who met in the 1970s, managed to meet and fall in love. Seo In Ha and Kim Yoon Hee, an art student and a shy beauty, met and fell in love with each other during college in the 1970s but unfortunately their love was fated to never be. Now in the present 21st century Korea, Seo In Ha's son, Seo Joon (a liberal photographer) meets and falls in with the daughter of Kim Yoon Hee, Jung Ha Na, a cheerful and energetic girl who's personality is different from her mother's. Will their love for each other keep them together or will they have to face the same fate as their parents?
- 2012 KBS Drama Awards: Netizens' Award (Im Yoon Ah)
- The drama reunites director Yoon Suk Ho and screenwriter Oh Soo Yun of "Autumn in My Heart" and "Winter Sonata" for the first time in 10 years.
- "Love Rain" began filming September 24, 2011. The first day's shooting for 70s era took place at Keimyung University in Daegu, South Korea.
- The Japan's Pony Canyon, a subsidiary of Japanese Media Group Fujisankei Communications Group, has bought the broadcasting rights for "Love Rain" ahead of its premiere in Korea at a record high price.
- "Love Rain", is being featured at an annual international entertainment event in Cannes, France. Held from April 1st through the 4th, the 2012 MIPTV is an international event for marketing and purchasing entertainment content.
- Love Rain has been sold to twelve different countries and regions.