- Title: 올드미스 다이어리 / Old Miss Diary
- Genre: Situation Comedy (Sitcom), Romance
- Episodes: 232 (plus 4 special episodes)
- Broadcast network: KBS2
- Broadcast period: 2004-Nov-22 to 2005-Nov-04
- Air time: Monday to Friday 9:25 PM
Mi Ja, Ji Young and Yun Ah are three 30 year old urban single woman.. Mi Ja is a dub actress who is devoted to find a right man before becoming too old, but she failed in every blind date and neglects the best man besides her. Ji Young's biggest wish is to marry her actor boyfriend who is with her for ten years; she has too many romantic love imaginations, she had too much to deal with her mother-in-law. She can't handle the love. She is easily influenced by friends, how should she decide this difficult but precious love? The hot and attractive girl Yun Ah, is a winner in love. She knows men well and handle them well. Mi Ja and Ji Young admires her, however, at last she failed in a married man. Source
- This drama is a daily sitcom.
- This drama is also made into a movie (2006 released) with the same title and same casts.
- Director: Kim Suk Yoon, Lee Sang Yong (이상용), Shin Won Ho (신원호), Kim Sang Mi (김상미), Jung Hee Seob
- Screenwriter: Yoo Nam Kyung (유남경), Lee Nam Gyu (이남규), Im Soo Mi, Kim Ji Sun (김지선), Kim Soo Jin, Choi Soo Young, Park Hae Young