Say Yes Enterprise
- 1 Details
- 2 Synopsis
- 3 Production Credits
- 4 External Links
- Title: 求婚事務所 (求婚事务所) / Chiu Hun Shih Wu So (Qiu Hun Shi Wu Suo)
- English title: Say Yes Enterprise
- Genre: Romance
- Episodes: 40
- Broadcast network: TTV
- Broadcast period: 2004.04.04-2004.6.27
- Airtime: Sunday 21:30
- Opening theme song: Pin Le (拼了) Wake Up by Alan Kuo
- Ending theme song: Dao Dai (倒帶) Rewind by Jolin Tsai
Say Yes Enterprise is a series of 7 different stories that are RELATED
Story 01: Cinderella
He is a member of elite. She is a street performer. Their worlds collide when they find safety within each other's embrace.
- Vanness Wu as Song Zhen Kai
- Hebe Tien as An An
- Xu Gui Ying as Zheng Kai's aunt
- Chen Bo Zheng as An An's father
- Lin Mei Xiu as An An's aunt
- Jiang Pei Zhen (江佩珍) as An An's dancing partner
Story 02: Loving Windy Dust
Their love was cut short when she suddenly disappeared one night. Ten years later, he found her. The girl he once knew and loved has become a companion to a ruthless gangster. She resides in the decadence of the underworld. Can he show her the rainbow that he promised her ten years ago?
Story 03: Love Letter
They fought and they made up. She wanted to get married. He wanted to wait until his career gets on track. The story of their life. But an accident ruined all his plans. How can he go on, when she, the purpose of his life, is abruptly taken from him?
- Lan Cheng Long as Shu
- Barbie Hsu as Xiao Niao
- Tao Chuan Zheng as Xiao Niao's dad
- Li Lie as Xiao Niao's mom
Story 04: The Graduate
She fell in love with a man 18 years her junior. Oh my... he is almost the same age as her son. Worse, he is her son's classmate. Should she follow her heart and risk losing her family?
- Cecilia Yip as Joy aka Lu Ma Ma
- Lee Wei as Xiao Wu
- Mike He as Xiao Yang
- Ruby Siu as Papa
- Joyce Tsai as Ganbatte
- Edward Ou as Di Yu La Mian
- Tsai Chen Nan as Wu's father
Story 05: Fatal Attraction
A one night stand. That is all. So he thinks. Now she comes knocking. She is at his workplace. She harasses his wife. She says she is carrying his child. A one night stand. That is all.
Story 06: Kramer vs. Kramer
"Let's do something to get our parents back together!" So the twins switch places. She goes to dad's, and she goes to mom's. "Weiwei/Qiangqiang, why are you acting so weird today?" says mom/dad, "It's all your mom/dad's fault."
Story 07: You are destined to be my bride
They thought they were finished. She is pursuing her new love. And him, he is wallowing in his self-pity. But life has a way of working itself out. Her new love decides to get back with his ex. And him, he sees another chance for her to fall in love with him again.
- Tang Zhi Ping as Tang Guan Jun
- Winnie Chien as Huang Xiao Qi
- Li Kang Yi as Lee Yi Pei
- Lee Shiau Shiang as Huang Xiao Jun
- Guan Yong (關勇)
- Director: Doze Niu