Romanization and Redirects
- Please follow the DramaWiki Romanization guidelines. For words with long vowels, that means 銭湯の娘 becomes Sento no Musume. There are exceptions, such as when the producers of the show officially market it as Sentou no Musume. That is not the case for タイヨウのうた, nor for 銭湯の娘!?.
- We do not create redirects for other forms of Romanization. If you feel we should be doing so, then feel free to voice your opinion here. -- Quashlo 22:17, 3 Apr 2008 (CDT)
- You may not, but I do. Is there any harm? --Pmsyyz 22:21, 3 Apr 2008 (CDT)
- You do it one more time and that's breech of DramaWiki policy we've set here. You either go along with what we've decided here, or go to Wikipedia and try practicing your wapuro romaji there. And see how far you get at that wiki site. Groink 23:54, 3 Apr 2008 (CDT)
- When nominating something for deletion, you add the template, not replace the page with the template. Please follow that policy. --Pmsyyz 13:30, 4 Apr 2008 (CDT)
- It seems that you don't understand that THIS ISN'T WIKIPEDIA. DramaWiki has its own set of guidelines, which you obviously failed to read otherwise you would understand DramaWiki's rules on romanization, redirects, and article deletion. So you need to start following DramaWiki's policies and stop acting like you know it all already. Here's a bit of advice, why don't you read the style guide, maybe then will you begin to understand that your way of editing is completely wrong. --Pineapple 14:16, 4 Apr 2008 (CDT)