90 Days, Falling in Love Days
- Title: 90일, 사랑할 시간 / 90il, Saranghal Sigan
- Also known as: 90 Days, Falling in Love Days / 90 Days, Time to Love / 90 Days of Love
- Genre: Drama, romance
- Episodes: 16
- Broadcast network: MBC
- Broadcast period: 2006-Nov-15 to 2007-Jan-04
- Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:55
A fate that surpasses taboo, a love that surpasses morality...
Hyun Ji Suk (Kang Ji Hwan) is at the peak of his life at thirty-one years old, but he is fated to leave this earth in three short months. He is married to Park Jung Ran (Jung Hye Young), but she's not his "true love". The one and only thing this man wishes for is to find his one "true love" and spend the remaining 90 days that he has left with her.
Hyun Ji Suk was fated to meet Mi Yun (Kim Ha Neul) but their hearts were destined to be broken in the end. Through an unexpected turn of events, Mi Yun turns out to be his his first cousin. They are now desperately pleading for 90 days in which to love each other for the last time on earth.
Will their love be able to overcome the harsh realities of society?
- Kim Ha Neul as Go Mi Yun
- Kang Ji Hwan as Hyun Ji Suk
- Jung Hye Young as Park Jung Ran
- Yoon Hee Suk as Kim Tae Hun
- Kim Hyung Bum as Park Duk Goo (Ji Suk's friend)
- Yoon Hyun Sook as Kim Wal Sook (Mi Yun's friend)
- Choi Sung Ho as Boo Byung Chan (Ji Suk's friend)
- Ha Jae Young as Mi Yun's father
- Kim Hye Ok as Ji Suk's mother
- Lee Jae Yong as Ji Suk's father
- Lee Jong Rae
- Lee Jang Woo
- Ahn Yong Joon
- Park Pal Young
- Maeng Bong Hak
- Baek Seung Hyun
- Production Company: Chorokbaem Media
- Producer: Kim Nam Won
- Director: Oh Jong Rok
- Screenwriter: Park Hae Young
Source: TNSMK Korea