- Title: 불량주부 / Bul-lyang Joo-boo
- Also known as: Mr. Housewife / Bad Wife / House Husband
- Episodes: 18
- Broadcast network: SBS
- Broadcast period: 2005-Mar-21 to 2005-May-17
- Air time: Monday & Tuesday 21:55
- Original soundtrack: Bad Housewife OST
The story is about Su-han, a fatherly man in his mid-thirties, who becomes a full-time home manager after voluntary retirement, while his wife Mi-na becomes the breadwinner who had only concentrated on household chores up until then.
The subject of 'Bad Wife' is quite ordinary compared to other dramas. There is no amnesia nor is there an innocent child who contracts a fatal disease like other Korean dramas in the same time-slot. The changing roles of a husband and wife are not such an extraordinary or an unusual subject for a TV drama.
However, in such a banal setting, the drama succeeds in bringing out a variety of entertaining situations. By changing roles with each other, the married couple comes to face a new environment and, due to the new environment, they face changes through understanding and conflict. The drama realistically describes the process of such change, by providing a few details of some ordinary lives.
Source: The Korea Times
- Son Chang Min as Goo Soo Han
- Shin Ae Ra as Choi Mi Na
- Lee Young Yoo as Goo Song Yi (Soo Han & Mi Na's daughter)
- Jo Yeon Woo as Ji Sun Woo
- Yoo Min as Park Yoo Jin (Soo Han's neighbor)
- Ji Sang Ryul as Goo Suk Joon (Soo Han's friend)
- Lee Kyung Shil as Lee Kang Ja
- Kim Sung Kyum as Goo Bon Hwan (Soo Han's father)
- Yeo Woon Kye as No Jin Ye (Soo Han's mother)
- Kim Ja Ok as Park Ok Ja (Mi Na's mother)
- Kang Jung Hwa as Nam Eun Mi
- Song Seung Yong
- Kim Hee Ra
- Kang San
- Head Producer: Gong Young Hwa
- Producer: Kim Kyung Ho
- Director: Yoo In Shik, Jang Tae Yoo
- Assistant Directors: Oh Jin Suk, Kwon Hyuk Chan
- Screenwriter: Kang Eun Jung, Sul Joon Suk (설준석)
- This drama is the first series in SBS' "Bad" trilogy. The other dramas in the trilogy are Bad Family and Bad Couple.