- Title: 남자친구 / Namjachingu
- Also known as: Boyfriend
- Genre: Melodrama, romance
- Episodes: 16
- Broadcast network: tvN
- Broadcast period: 2018-Nov-28 to 2019-???-??
- Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 21:30
- Original Soundtrack: Encounter OST
Kim Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum) is a young man who finds it difficult to get and keep a stable job and does all sorts of part-time jobs in order to survive. All the companies for which he wants to work reject him, although he doesn't worry about that since on a trip he makes abroad he meets a woman who immediately catches his attention.
The woman's name is Cha Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo) the daughter of an influential politician, she hasn't had a happy life at all. She has never acted or decided for herself, after graduating from college she married the son of an important and influential family, a marriage of convenience that was extremely beneficial to her father to strengthen himself in his political career. She suffered a lot in her marriage, and never felt true love and after having a child she decides to divorce, and later decides to travel abroad to find herself and get away from those who controlled her in each of her actions, and decisions over the course of almost her entire life.
Both will meet and inevitably fall in love, but it will depend on the two of them to love each other at the expense of what others say about the difference in social classes between them and also their respective ages.
- Main Cast
- People around Soo Hyun
- Moon Sung Geun as Cha Jong Hyun (Soo Hyun's father)
- Nam Ki Ae as Jin Mi Ok (Soo Hyun's mother)
- Go Chang Suk as Nam Myung Shik (Soo Hyun's driver/friend)
- Cha Hwa Yun as Soo Hyun's mother-in-law
- People around Jin Hyuk
- Shin Jung Geun as Kim Jang Soo (Jin Hyuk's father)
- Baek Ji Won as Joo Yun Ja (Jin Hyuk's mother)
- P.O as Kim Jin Myung (Jin Hyuk's younger brother)
- Production Companies: Studio Dragon, Bon Factory (본팩토리)
- Director: Park Shin Woo
- Screenwriter: Yoo Young Ah (유영아)