- Title: はね駒
- Title (romaji): Hanekonma
- Format: Renzoku
- Genre: Drama
- Episodes: 156 x 15 mins.
- Viewership ratings: 1st=37.2, High=49.7, Avg=41.7
- Broadcast network: NHK
- Broadcast period: 1986-Apr-07 to 1986-Oct-04
- Air time: Mon-Sat 8:15
The 36th NHK Asadora drama is Hanekonma. Locations include Fukushima Prefecture and Miyagi Prefecture.
Based on the life of Isomura Haruko (1877-1918), a pioneer female newspaper reporter during the Meiji and Taisho eras.
Tachibana Rin, nicknamed Hanekonma (lit. tomboy in Fukushima dialect), grew up in Soma, Fukushima. Rin and her mother Yae worked hard to earn money in order for her to enter a prestigious all-women's school in Sendai, Miyagi, where she goes to study the English language and learn about the wide world. After marriage, Rin moves to Tokyo with her husband and family where she eventually joins a newspaper company, and becomes one of Japan's first female newspaper reporters.
- Saito Yuki as Tachibana Rin
- Kiki Kirin as Tachibana Yae (Rin's mother)
- Kobayashi Nenji as Tachibana Kojiro (Rin's father)
- Yamanouchi Akira (山内明) as Tachibana Tokuemon (Rin's grandfather)
- Tanami Yatsuko as Tachibana Koto (Rin's grandmother)
- Yanagisawa Shingo as Tachibana Kasuke (Rin's brother)
- Sawada Kenji as Matsunami Takeshi (Rin's teacher)
- Watanabe Ken as Onodera Genzo (Rin's husband)
- Guts Ishimatsu as Tachibana Yashichi (Rin's uncle)
- Ono Yukari (小野ゆかり) as Tachibana Mitsu (Rin's younger sister)
- Miho Jun as Takagi Midori (Rin's friend)
- Sakagami Kazuko as Kuroda Kikuko's mother
- Yajima Kenichi
- Takahashi Hitomi